Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 89 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
on February 20, 2016
This power adapter kit works perfectly for powering my Canon Rebel T5. This kit includes an AC adapter, a plug that connects the adapter to the wall, and a fake battery that you plug the adapter into and insert into the battery compartment of the camera. It’s silly that Canon doesn’t use a standard plug for a power adapter, and instead makes you use a fake battery like this, but this adapter works the exact same way that the official Canon one does for a fraction of the price. This arrangement means that it’s tough to swap a battery for this adapter (or vice versa) while it is on a tripod, but that’s true of any power adapter solution for this camera.

The Kapaxen power adapter doesn't make any sort of whining noise like the cheaper power supply I bought from Neewer did, so it’s perfect for video or surveillance use. It fit into my camera perfectly once I opened the little rubber flap on the camera near the battery door to let the cord pass through.

It may feel a little cheap and lightweight, and installing it while on a tripod may be annoying, but it gets the job done!
on September 2, 2016
Used to power a Canon T3 inside of a photobooth enclosure. I had zero trouble plugging everything in and keeping the camera going. The setup was left on overnight at a wedding and was able to take 800+ pictures and stay on for 12 hours (forgot to shut it down) with zero issues. Performed exactly as needed.

The battery part was a direct fit for the camera battery compartment there is a rubber cutout already designed into the camera that the cord will fit into. All plugs were stable and had no faulty connections.
on December 11, 2015
Use this for my new Canon EOS Rebel T5 and was really happy with how fast the product showed up, how it was packaged as well as the fact that it was WAY less expensive than what the Canon website was going to charge me for pretty much the same exact thing. I've used it for a couple days now and yeah, works like a champ. Very pleased. Also, it was really quite simple to set up and get it working with my camera.
on February 4, 2016
I just want to say this one thing:

If you buy the $160.00 name brand AC Power Adapter for you Canon DSLR, you are probably not a very smart person.

This product works perfectly and absolutely cannot fathom why anyone would voluntarily spend over 10x more on the SAME
thing for a brand name.

It's lightweight, durable, and does it's job.

Great product!!
on April 19, 2016
Didn't have near the issues other users were reporting. I quickly found the black rubber flap that moves out of the way. That flap allows you to route the power cord out of the side of the camera and close the battery door. Once I did that, no problems. I had my camera mounted on a tripod and left it powered for several hours at a time.
on July 7, 2014
Works well, but the adapter piece that goes in the camera is a little touchy and disconnects from the terminals easily. An easy enough fix to get some thin foam (even a folded up piece of paper worked for a temporary measure) but it did cause some trouble until I figured out what the problem was.
on July 17, 2014
This product works perfectly well with my canon as indicated in the write-up on the product. I would state that there were no directions which came with the product with how to assemble the cord/adapter however it is rather simple. This is a reasonable price for an item that makes it possible to use the Canon in video mode for a lengthy period of time without the concern of the battery wearing out. I highly recommend this product. The key to operating the adapter is to make sure you plug it into the item shown that looks like the battery and then slip it into the camera where you would normally have the battery. There is a small piece of rubber on the camera that adjusts to allow the cord to hang out of the battery container opening. The latch must be securely closed otherwise the camera will not turn on. It is not complicated but until you have figured it out it might seem so. I would say that the cord is not especially long so you might need an extension cord depending on where you are setting up the camera/tripod for use.
on September 30, 2016
Appears to work just fine, in spite of some of the stories I've read about failing "knockoff" supplies. Unfortunately, I'm trying to mount this into a system at work, and it's a different size and shape than the original Canon ACK-E10 power adapter.
on April 24, 2016
I take photos of my projects in a fixed location. I got this for my canon T5. It works great. No more worries about batteries running out during a photo shoot.
on March 6, 2013
needed an a/c adapter for long time lapse exposures. At first I thought that this adapter was defective, but came back to Amazon and read other reviews from happy users. I did not know that the battery door of my Canon T3 needed to be closed in order for the camera to power up.. there is a small rubber "lip" that bends down to allow the cable to be routed under the door ledge and outside the camera so that the door can latch shut, THATS all it took.. bent down that rubber tab, routed the cable , latched the door and the camera powered up. Great price, great item. My camera is clicking away on a/c power as I write this review.