- Series: Kaplan GMAT
- Paperback: 600 pages
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; 2009 Ed edition (June 3, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1419552031
- ISBN-13: 978-1419552038
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 1.2 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,497,385 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Kaplan GMAT 2009 Comprehensive Program Paperback – June 3, 2008
Top Customer Reviews
All topics of premier program of Kaplan are covered in this book except the math review which they had touch based in the appendix section . So I can easily conclude that this book is just a similar book as Kaplan premier program book just without a CD-Rom at half price.
As you all know ,Kaplan is a must for GMATtest prep along with the Official Guides so no doubt that one should get this for effective preparation.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
While the book is so-so, the customer service is non-existent for the companion portion of the Kaplan website. Read morePublished on April 9, 2009 by Adrian
this book is a really good one to prepare for the GMAT test. you can really improve with it and the really good thing is the code to access Kaplan website in order to follow how... Read morePublished on March 19, 2009 by Bainy Comlan Ahouangnato