- Series: Kaplan SAT Math Workbook
- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; 4th edition (July 5, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1419549979
- ISBN-13: 978-1419549977
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.9 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 65 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #484,666 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Kaplan SAT Math Workbook 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
The Best Choice for SAT Prep
With nearly 70 years of experience, Kaplan’s SAT products and programs are designed with students in mind. Kaplan's unique combination of the highest quality study materials, realistic testing experiences, and dynamic writers, teachers and tutors is unrivaled. We have the test-prep product that best meets every students needs, from online programs, classroom courses, small group and one-on-one tutoring, to self-study guides. We even offer help and advice on paying for college and getting through the admissions process. Kaplan provides advantages no one else can match!
Excerpt. © Reprinted by permission. All rights reserved.
TOC, Chapter 1
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 65 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Wide variety of problems
* Appropriate difficulty level
* Excellent organization by problem type and difficulty
* Covers majority of test topics
* Problems that do not appear on the SAT
* Practice sections at the end are skewed toward the problems types covered in the book
* Explanations are hit or miss
* Does not cover functions
The Kaplan SAT Math Workbook is one of the best SAT math specific workbooks available. It covers most math topics on the SAT with one notable exception: functions, which is unfortunate since this topic represents the "new" content since the test went to three sections. Most of the problems are similar to SAT problems and are at an appropriate difficulty level. However, the practice tests at the end have problems that are too similar to the problems in the book, making them easier. This means the score the book predicts is higher than what you will get on the actual test. The problem explanations are hit or miss. Some do a great job of breaking down the problems while others leave you more confused than when you began. Overall I recommend using this book to help prepare for the SAT because of its wide variety of problems and decent explanations.