- Series: Kaplan ACT Strategies for Super Busy Students
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; Original edition (December 4, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1419551604
- ISBN-13: 978-1419551604
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.9 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,347,671 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Kaplan ACT Strategies for Super Busy Students 2008 Edition: 15 Simple Steps (for students who don't want to spend their whole lives preparing for the test) Original Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
* Kaplan's exclusive, time-saving strategies * 1 full-length practice test with complete answer explanations * Targeted review and realistic practice for the Math, English, Reading, and Science sections of the ACT *Preparation for the optional writing component *Stress management tips
Top Customer Reviews
A pet peeve of mine... it didn't go over the trig, and basically implied that it is fine to miss those, which I find ridiculous.
It can be a good book to sum up broad concepts, but I did not learn much from it. I bought the big ACT book with the CD, hopefully this one actually covers what I need to know.