- Series: Kaplan ACT Strategies for Super Busy Students
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; Original edition (December 4, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1419551604
- ISBN-13: 978-1419551604
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.9 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,383,058 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Kaplan ACT Strategies for Super Busy Students 2008 Edition: 15 Simple Steps (for students who don't want to spend their whole lives preparing for the test) Original Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Top Customer Reviews
A pet peeve of mine... it didn't go over the trig, and basically implied that it is fine to miss those, which I find ridiculous.
It can be a good book to sum up broad concepts, but I did not learn much from it. I bought the big ACT book with the CD, hopefully this one actually covers what I need to know.