- Series: Kaplan SAT Subject Tests: Mathematics 1
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; 1 edition (March 2, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1419553488
- ISBN-13: 978-1419553486
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,647,450 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Kaplan SAT Subject Test Mathematics Level 1 2010-2011 Edition (Kaplan SAT Subject Tests: Mathematics 1) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
pg 265, problem 18. The problem should read "Simplify: (x-3-(4/x 3/(x+1))."
pg 269, problem 29. The problem should ask you to solve for x when k=21, not when k=2.