Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kapok Zafu and Zabuton Meditation Cushion Set (2pc), Black
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on October 8, 2011
I started meditating without a cushion. After all, the buddha didn't have a cushion when he started. Well, I am not a buddha. Soon I aggravated an old ankle injury.

So I ordered this set, and am very glad I did. I can sit comfortably for much longer now. Shipping was quick. I got the sand color which I like, it is very neutral decor-wise. I highly recommend this set if you are starting a daily practice. Be kind to yourself and order this set!
on August 1, 2012
I received my Zafu and Zabuton today, and I am very pleased. The fabric, stuffing, stitching are all of very high quality. I spent a bit more because I wanted a set that would last for a long time. I fully expect that this will exceed my expectations. My only minor complaint is that the "olive" color I ordered is silver-gray to my eyes. But I didn't buy it to look at, I bought it to use, so I'm not too worried about that.
on December 31, 2012
For the most part very happy with this purchase. Love the color and that they are organic. I was concerned when purchasing that the zafu may have been taller than would work for me but figured over time it would soften and thin out. It is a bit on the too tall side but I am working with it and in time it will be perfect. The quality is very good and so far I am quite happy.
on December 25, 2012
Often, I am limited to using only the zafu because my dog has claimed the zabuton for his version of daily meditation. As a meditation set, these hold up well and I find them both exceptionally comfortable and stable, as well as rugged (and as a dog bed, the zabuton is unmatched). I am sure your pets will find them equally comforting.
on March 14, 2013
I have already reccomended this vendor to friends. Everything came right one time, exactly as described and and I am very happy with everything. I would definitely purchase from this vendor again, and I probably will.
on November 6, 2011
The Zafu is a bit high but I am sure it will get smaller with use. The kapok filling is perfect for both items, comfortable for sitting for long periods but light enough to pick up and put away after each session. As a previous reviewer mentioned the blue color is very dark.
on November 3, 2012
the cushion for sitting is quite high, almost like sitting on a little chair.
like 40cm(1"4) hight.
if you want to sit on the ground with cross legged like most people do for meditation, this is not a cushion for that.
but if you want to sit like Zen meditator, it's okay.
for myself, i took out half of cotton, and made it lower and softer.
the bigger cushion, on the other hand is a bit soft. it could be more harder, but it's all right.
on January 9, 2009
The friend I bought this for has really liked it. Good support and durable materials. A great gift for anyone needing a good meditation cushion.
on September 9, 2015
Gassho!! I love this product!