- Item Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000G36C1W
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #460,901 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Kapro 981-41-48 48" Hercules Box Level with Plumb Site
|Price:||$42.55 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 vials, 2 milled surfaces and non slip hand grips
- Includes stretchable strap
|Item Weight||2.4 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
Customers also shopped for
The Herculus Box Level provides a Plumb Site Dual-View vial and 3 solid acrylic vials. Provides an accuracy of 0.0005 in/in. (0.5mm/m) and 2 milled surfaces up to 48" (120cm). Includes shock absorbing bi-material end caps and Ergo Grip non-slip handles. Level is available with rare-earth magnets and level length 48" (120cm).
Size: 48" Length
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
without a 78" level on hand.
My usage of a long level is atypical. While I do on occasion hang doors
and layout outdoor structures with a level, mostly I use the 78"
size level as a straightedge in the woodshop.
In flattening boards for woodworking I use a door-hanger's (78") level
as a straightedge and most any long, straight level with a milled face
should do. This level is straight enough for assessing boards and
setting up machinery, which is mostly what I need it to do. I usually
keep the level leaned or hung in a corner and mostly use it for
straightening boards and setting up outfeed tables.
The vials are readable. If you're worried about not getting a super-precise
level, better buy a much more costly one. For the occasional doorhanger it
should serve well and it is certainly adequate for less exact applications
like building fences and decks.
I bought this level from Amazon for a peculiarly low price that has
since been changed. I have another Kapro level and I was satisfied
with it and unconcerned about being let down. At what I paid,
the buy was a no-brainer, but the price has since tripled, so
you might want to look at other options.
One feature I missed on this level present on an Empire 78" level
I own is a magnetic strip. While the strip is for hanging steel
doors, as a practical matter it sticks to cast iron as well and
this helps with setting up machinery with cast iron surfaces.