Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 14k Yellow Gold 0.7mm Thin Curb Link Chain (18 inch)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

Length: 18.00|Change

on May 12, 2009
Timely shipping. I was very disappointed in the size of chain itself. The length was fine, but this could have been advertised as a chain for an infant. You could barely see it, it is so thin. The price did not match the quality at all.
on February 1, 2011
I was very dissapointed in this purchase, the picture made the chain look sturdy, but it was extremely delicate. I only kept it because I needed a chain for my cross pendant, that I got from Christmas from my husband. The chain I had broke and I needed a new one. I wanted something much heavier. I guess I should of went shopping to a store. I learned my lesson.
on January 29, 2012
It looks nothin like the picture. Its skinny and looks like it will break if it got caught. HORRIBLE. Isnt worth the money at all.
on January 8, 2009
It's hard to tell what a chain is going to look like in person. I was hoping that the chain would be a little thicker. It would have helped to have a reference to compare to. Other than that it was nice and the delivery was very prompt. I would give a higher rating but it wasn't exactly what I had hope for.
on December 20, 2012
The picture is false. IT is a rip off. The chain is a piece of junk. It is so small chain links that you can't see it and it would never support anything on it. I have purchased many items from Amazon before. Now I can see you can't be trusted.
on October 8, 2012
I was very pleased when I opened my sweet little package. The presentation was not what I expected. I thought it would arrive in a small manila envelope but instead, it was wrapped in delicate pink tissue paper which, in turn, was enclosed in a baby pink mesh cloth jewelry bag with a pull closure. It was VERY cute; cute enough to give as a gift the way it was. Like I said, I was very surprised.
As for the product itself, I know the price of gold has climbed a lot in the last year but this brought it into perspective. I imagined it somewhat thicker but once I hung the charms I had from it (the rope chain I had been using just seemed too thick for them) it looked as if the chain I purchased had been custom made for the charms. Needless to say, I am more than pleased with my purchase and as for the other specifics of the purchase (delivery time, packaging, etc...) it was all the usual perfect Amazon.com performance! Thanks again for the usual great shopping experience!!
on November 30, 2012
i got a 22" box chain and am sending it back. its just like one of the reviewers said about this chain, what a joke...Kool jewelery? kool TOY CHAIN WOULD BREAK WITH A LITTLE TUG??ITS TOO SMALL TO EVEN SEE THE 14K STAMP!IF THERE IS ONE? save ur money and next time ur in a convienence store,hit the gum machine for 50 cents and ull get the same chain :-)
on December 18, 2012
Like others I should have looked at the rating before buying but I needed a chain for the gold cross I bought my wife so I impulsively selected this one (suggested by Amazon). Unfortunately neither the cross nor the chain measured up to our expectations and I'll very likely never buy jewelry through Amazon again.
on September 27, 2012
Really a nice dainty chain. Great eye appeal .Really very thin. Don't know how durable it will be ,but my wife loves it. Next time I will go with at least a 1mm chain. 16" was the perfect length for my wife.
on January 21, 2013
that's what counts. In my ignorance about jewelery, I envisioned something with much larger links (chain link diameter). Once I got over my surprise at how small it is, I realized that these things are supposed to be that small. The whole idea is understatement.