Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Karcher 1.766-303.0 S650 Cleaner, Yellow/Black" and save 54% off the $169.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Karcher 1.766-303.0 S650 Cleaner, Yellow/Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Karcher Promise: Cleaner. Quicker. Best-in-class cleaning performance
- Cleans up to 5X quicker than a conventional broom. Sweeps up to 19,000 square feet per hour
- Human-powered sweeper mechanism requires no electricity. Easy to push with minimal physical effort, weighs only 22 pounds
- Ergonomic handle, flexible and comfortable. Two-stage height adjustment for personal preference. Handle folds down for storage
- 4.2 Gallon (16 liter) onboard waste container is simple to empty and keeps you from getting dirty in the process. Easy disposal, no contact with the dirt
- Perfect for cleaning garages, driveways, sidewalks and storage areas. Clear your garden paths, patios and driveways up to five times faster with the Karcher S650 sweeper
- Dual spinning brushes sweep right up to the edge of area being cleaned
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Clear your garden paths, patios and driveways up to five times faster with the Kärcher S650 sweeper.
Kärcher – global provider of cleaning technology
At Kärcher, customer focus is our top priority. Hotlines, operating manuals, demonstrations, customer service, fleet management and many other services offer private and professional customers quick, expert assistance with any question or problem.
Kärcher is one of the world's leading provider of efficient cleaning systems. Kärcher makes a difference through top performance, innovation and quality.
Karcher S650 Push Sweeper
Unlike conventional brooms, Kärcher push sweepers are able to cover vast amounts of ground in just a small amount of time. Not only do our sweepers promise unrivaled results – they are also hard-wearing, lasting for years to come.
Our lightweight sweepers allow you to clean your outdoor areas with ease. At 11 Kilogram they make light work of difficult jobs and the 16 liter waste container means you can get on with sweeping instead of wasting time moving waste from place to place. The lightweight shell doesn't necessitate compromise either and boasts the same high quality as any other Kärcher product.
The sweeper is not only lightweight and durable, it is also intelligently designed to provide easy storage even in the smallest of spaces. Those looking to make light work of their outdoor cleaning need look no further than this essential piece of gardening equipment.
Karcher 1.766-303.0 S650 Key Features
Easy to Operate
Easy sweeping without any effort. The long bristles on the side brushes ensure thorough cleaning.
Flexible and comfortable
The push handle on the sweepers is height-adjustable and can be folded down great for storage.
The waste containers in Kärcher sweepers can be very easily emptied – grab, lift, done. No contact with the dirt.
Uncomplicated and compact
All of our sweepers can be stored in a few simple steps: simply fold down the push handle and position the sweeper vertically. Done.
The Archer S650 is an outdoor, convenient push sweeper with a 2-stage height adjustment facility that is designed to suit the operator. It is ideal for fast and thorough cleaning of pavements, roads, courtyards, driveways and garages.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So if you have small items and not light items forget it....Another thing the Hooover the brushes in the front are the loader so you can clean up against something. The Karcher loading brush is in the read so only 2 feet to an object.
The Sweeper will pick up most things without much difficulty, pine needles however are not one of them. I've noticed when emptying the basin, I need to turn it up-side-down to pour, as there is a little lip on the edge that will prevent all debris from emptying out. I wish the sweeper did come with a small hand broom, because when you stop sweeping and lift up the basin, there is a line of dirt left from the brooms at the rear axel. would be easy to have an attached hand broom to sweep in the little amount of dirt left behind into the basin, using like a large dust pan.
Overall, I would surely buy this Sweeper again.
I found it very easy to assemble and kind of neat looking.
It does the job pretty well! I had to make a few separate passes, although I also attribute that to just how bad the area has gotten. My biggest gripe is that it really doesn't hold a lot inside of it, and required frequent emptying. The bright side is that it is quick and easy to empty.
It hoses clean when you are done using it, so it still looks brand new.
MUCH EASIER than pushing a broom. Would definitely buy again@