Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Karcher T250 Hard Surface Cleaner for Electric Pre..." and save 49% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Karcher T250 Hard Surface Cleaner for Electric Pressure Washers (Deck, Driveway, Patio, Tool Accessory)
|Price:||$44.98 + $12.82 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Karcher Promise: Cleaner. Quicker. Best-in-class cleaning performance.
- Karcher’s T300 Surface Cleaner tackles large, surface cleaning tasks in no time. Comfortably clean decks, garage floors, driveways and patios with ease.
- With a large 11” diameter cleaning head, variable pressure dial and 32” wand extension, the T300 Surface Cleaner is ready to tackle your biggest jobs.
- Locking joint allows extension wands to lock vertically for breaks or compact storage.
- More efficient and quicker cleaning: cleans an area 11" wide with two nozzles instead of one! Also cleans vertical surfaces, such as garage doors, house siding, stone walls, etc.
- Compatible with all Karcher residential electric pressure washers
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Karcher 15-Inch Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Attachment, 3200 PSI Rating
Karcher 8.755-848.0 Hard Surface Cleaner for Electric Pressure Washers, Quick-Connect Fitting
Greenworks Surface Cleaner Universal Pressure Washer Attachment 30012
Karcher PS40 Powerscrubber Brush Extension for Karcher Electric Pressure Washers
Karcher T300 Hard Surface Cleaner for Electric Power Pressure Washers (Deck, Driveway, Patio, Tool Accessory) (2-(Pack))
|Shipping||$12.82||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Niki's Variety Items||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||KlayDirect|
|Item Dimensions||31.5 x 11 x 26.5 in||15 x 6.7 x 15 in||11 x 11 x 9 in||11.75 x 10.5 x 11.25 in||4.7 x 4.1 x 21.9 in||—|
Cleaning a large area such as a deck with regular spray wand can be time consuming and may leave behind streaks. The T250 cleans an 11" area with every pass and eliminates streaks by keeping its nozzles at a fixed height from the surface. The T250 employs dual spray nozzles which spin at high speed for optimum, professional cleaning results. Safe to use on wood and composite decks.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used it on steps from the slab going right to left. Then the top landing. All i had to do to finish job was use the dirt blaster attachment from the pressure washer and clean up the edges and corner on steps.
About a month prior, i hand scrubbed dirt and moss off the walkway and steps using oxyclean - everything looked pretty good but it was back breaking work. Upon closer inspection i could still see moss.
After using this, it was like night and day, it was cleaning off so much grime-everything looked spanking brand new! I had such a blast, i almost volunteered to do my neighbors walkway too! Maybe next time.
Note: You must use on flat surface, clear of rocks and debris.
In my opinion device doesn't make the task of cleaning the pathway significantly quicker, but it certainly does make a lot less mess (no wall splatter to clean off). The reason I haven't given it a higher rating is that water has a tendency to pool underneath the rotary during use, which makes it more difficult to see what you're trying to clean. With the standard sprayer head attached it blows the water away as you clean, so you can clearly see how well the area has cleaned before moving on. I found that with the rotary attachment I had to keep going back over areas that I had already covered. If you haven't got a particularly large area to clean, it's probably not worth the investment, but if the area you have to clean is near windows or painted surfaces that you don't want to have to spray down with a pressure washer, then well worth grabbing it. It is particularly effective on very flat paved areas, e.g. around the pool, but obviously less useful on uneven crazy-paving.
My project started with spraying down the surfaces with Olympic Deck Cleaner (great product) and letting it sit in for a few minutes to work itself in. Then, a few passes with this contraption, back and forth, then perpendicular and all the mildew and mold stains vanished. I especially like the way it flushed out the debris out from between the deck boards.
I did have to use a scrub brush on the corners and tight spaces around the deck rails, but overall, I really like how this product performs.
Now, its time for a well deserved cold beer on the patio!
Decreasing rating from 5 to 2 stars.
Well, I brought the unit back out for this year's deck cleaning and unfortunately, like many other reviewers, the nozzles no longer spin. I disassembled the thing and cleaned all of it but still no luck. They just get hung up. Worst of all, when this happens, the thing is useless on my Trex deck, as having the nozzles in a fixed position damages the surface. Back to using the regular sprayer.