|Item Weight||16.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||21.7 x 12 x 12.8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||1.601-990.0|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1.601-990.0|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Karcher K3 Follow-Me Electric Power Pressure Washer with 4 Rolling Wheels, 1800 PSI, 1.3 GPM
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recognized With A Family Handyman Editor's Choice Award
- The Karcher Promise: Cleaner. Quicker. Best-in-class cleaning performance.
- The only four-wheel pressure washer available. Follows you while you clean; no interruptions to move the pressure washer.
- Bonus $30 Dirtblaster spray wand boosts cleaning power by up to 80%
- Quickly switch from detergent to high pressure spray with the included Vario Power Spray (VPS) wand. Patented, maintenance-free non-corrosive N-Cor pump.
- Uses up to 80% less water than a garden hose while delivering up to 35X the pressure.
- Protected by industry-leading Rapid Exchange Program warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Karcher K3 Follow-Me Electric Power Pressure Washer with 4 Rolling Wheels, 1800 PSI, 1.3 GPM
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Snow Joe + Sun Joe||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 21.7 x 12.8 in||13.5 x 15.6 x 33.9 in||16.5 x 17.25 x 33 in||16.5 x 14.4 x 33.5 in||9 x 30.8 x 11 in||13.07 x 34.33 x 16.77 in|
|Item Weight||16.3 lbs||31 lbs||20.7 lbs||32 lbs||16 lbs||32 lbs|
Karcher 1800 PSI K3 follow me pressure washer is designed to "follow you" while you work. Compact & convenient design delivers strong cleaning power for most household jobs. The Vario spray wand allows for quick adjustment between low & high pressure without the need to switch nozzles. For stubborn stains, the patented dirt Blaster spray wand will clean up the toughest chores. Onboard detergent tank included.
From the manufacturer
K3 Follow Me - Key Features
Unique Four Wheel Base
Oversized rear wheels and durable front casters are designed to maneuver over and around most obstacles. Follows use to your next cleaning project.
Vario Power Spray Wand
The adjustable Vario Power Spray wand allows you to easily switch from low to high pressure, and everything between, while you clean. Automatically dispenses detergent when in low pressure mode.
DirtBlaster Spray Wand
For your most stubborn stains, attach the included DirtBlaster Wand. Perfect for cleaning concrete, stone, bricks and other hard surfaces. Not for use on delicate surfaces - those should be cleaned with the Vario Power Spray Wand.
Onboard Detergent Tank
Equipped with an onboard detergent tank for easy soap application. For best results use with Kärcher's biodegradable detergents.
|T300 Hard Surface Cleaner||PS40 Power Scrubber||67 Inch Extension Wand||Universal Rotating Wash Brush||Right Angle Wand||Multi-Purpose Detergent, 1-Quart|
|Item Descripion||Features an 11" cleaning head, variable pressure dial, and 32" wand extension||Cleans an 11.5" wide path; three integrated spray nozzles||Extends the reach of your pressure washer nozzle by up to 67"||Water pressure-driven rotating brush automatically dispenses detergent. Includes adapters||Right angle permits cleaning of hard to reach areas||Makes up to 5 gallons of ready to use detergent from 1 quart. Biodegradable. Made in USA|
|Cleaning Application||Cleaning patios, driveways, paths, and decks||Cleaning stairs, patios, facades, garages, walls, paths, and driveways||Great for cleaning difficult to reach areas such as second story windows, large vehicles, and gutters||Ideal for use on cars, trucks, SUV's, RV's, boats, pools, patio furniture and more||Great for cleaning car underbodies, car wheel arches, and gutters||Perfect for cleaning outdoor surfaces such as decks, driveways, sidewalks, stone, brick and more|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
The soap tank was easy to fill and the attachments were simple to swap out based on the tool I needed at the moment.
I would recommend this unit. It is light weight and easy to store in the basement when I am done.
I had to really push hard on the front swivel wheels to insert them when setting up the unit, but they never popped out as other reviewers said happened to them. It has lots of pressure and my travel trailer is exquisitely clean now. It made the awning look like brand new.
The box came with a swivel hose attachment so the water supply hose from my house could follow around without getting tangled up. A GFCI circuit breaker for wet environments with electrical tools is installed on the cord for my safety.Thanks Karcher!
1. The K3 Follow-Me is made by a Kärcher subsidiary company in Changsu, China. It comes with a Quick Start guide and an Owner's Manual. Read the former to assemble the device, and the latter to operate it. The manual is clearly illustrated and well written in (concordant) English, Spanish, and French; it provides important instructions for first-time use and storage of the K3.
2. It has steerable front wheels, each one with twin rollers, and fixed rear wheels. The latter can be mounted by simple hand pressure until they click in place, but the former need a more forceful method since the C-ring in the wheel's metal post makes it very difficult to push the post all the way in. I placed the K3, undercarriage up, on top of something soft (to avoid damaging the handle), put a 1-inch thick piece of wood across the spacing between the twin rollers of the wheel (see figures), and then hit the wood with a hammer until the wheel was in position. You may have to hit harder and a few more times than you would probably expect. Avoid hitting and damaging the rollers.
3. A few turns of Teflon tape should be wrapped around the threads of the K3 water inlet before attaching the adapter for connecting the hose end. This helps to avoid hose-connection leaks, so far the second most common complaint in critical customer reviews (but without indicating if Teflon tape was used). Since these are plastic threads, better tighten the adapter simply by hand and not with a wrench -- do not over-torque.
4. It has a 35-foot cord ending in a plug with GFCI [a fast-acting circuit breaker that shuts off power if it detects an electrical fault]. In my K3, the interrupter is tripped each time the cord is unplugged. You must ensure the GFCI is ready by pressing its top button after plugging it in order to power the K3, which itself has a separate on-off switch, and an internal circuit breaker.
5. The high-pressure hose and the power cord tangle quite easily. My experience is that this hose should be untangled before powering the K3, and that the cord should be stored in a zigzag fold tied with a strap, despite that this is less convenient for storage on top of the washer than wrapping it around the handle. The hose/cord entanglement detracts from the convenience of the follow-me capability.
6. It has a siphon-capable, wobble-type water pump of a material Kärcher calls N-cor, which is a combination of glass fiber and a synthetic polymer. The pump is corrosion-free and does not need maintenance. (Wobble pumps are entry-level devices that are self-priming, but are not as efficient as other pump types and cannot be economically replaced.) Kärcher claims a maximal water pressure at the nozzle of 1800 PSI and a water flow rate of 1.3 GPM -- this yelds 2340 nominal 'cleaning' units. In practical terms, this translates into light(ish) residential duty and casual use, but keep in mind the actual force of the water jet on a surface depends on the nozzle and its distance from the surface.
7. The trigger gun has a child safety lock on the left side of its grip for security purposes.
8. The water jet of the Vario wand I received is geometrically well organized at the wand's high(er) settings but becomes disorganized at the low(er) settings.
The K3 must be purged of water and treated with an antifreeze pump protector before it is stored for winter in order to protect seals and valves, so the pump does not leak when used on the following year. For this I bought the Kärcher Pump Guard, claimed to help protect seals and valves down to -25°F [-32°C]. This helps avoid post-winter pump leaks, so far the most common complaint in critical customer reviews (but without indicating if an antifreeze protector was used for winterizing).
Kärcher offers a non-transferable limited warranty of 2 years for the motor, pump, and structural and electrical components, and 90 days for standard accessories and attachments. Save your Amazon email confirming the purchase (the date of purchase is the shipping date, since that is when Amazon charges the card); the serial number is in a sticker on the undercarriage of the K3.