- 12 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $599 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest for 12 months on your entire order if paid in full in 12 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. Apply now.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: Overstock
+ $60.00 shipping
+ $60.00 shipping
Sold by: Kardiel
Have one to sell?
Kardiel Copenhagen 45 Mid-Century Modern Arm Chair, Urban Ink Twill
|Price:||$662.22 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Usually ships within 5 to 7 days.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 60% Linen/20% Cotton/20% Nylon
- Brand: KARDIEL; Style: Copenhagen 45 Arm Chair; Cushion: Multi-density low profile Dacron wrapped foam cushions; Body: Genuine Solid American Ash Wood Timber Frame
- Seat Upholstery: Vintage Tailored Twill: 60% Linen, 20% Cotton, 20% Nylon; Stitching: Seams hand-sewn using original Danish under-tuck lock-stitch
- Finish: 3 coats of UV cured Polyurethane; Fasteners: Traditional wood dowel joinery; Wood Preparation: Wood is kiln dried stabilizing the moisture content; Wood Preparation: 3 step sanded. Coarse medium and fine grit
- Dimensions: Width 26.57 inches x Depth 29.92 inches x Height 32.67 inches; Floor to seat height 16.63 inches
- Feature: The entire sofa is stitched and crafted by hand
This fits your .
3 new from $599.00
This item’s packaging may indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The year was 1945 and Finn Juhl had just released the original model 45 arm chair. The 45 chair was a break from the traditional arm chair in that the seat and back were freed by design from the frame of the chair. A floating visual from all angles and an architecturally intriguing frame were the bi-products of this newly found freedom. Like the original, this exceptional reproduction features a solid timber American Ash frame. Finn achieved the drawn out wind swept appearance by drawing the arms upward and forward while the mid seat frame section draws down and toward the back. Comfort is achieved through the foam wrapped and upholstered foam frame and plush multi-density seat cushion. The subtle curve of the back follows the original intent and provides a seating experience that surrounds and cradles with comfort. The soft sculptural flow is achieved with rotated round timbers that arch and curve at select points rather than ending at sharp 90 degree edges. True to the original, natural unstained solid Ash is used to create the frame. A clear polyurethane finish is applied. Stain was not painted on the wood surface. What you see is the natural color and grain of the actual wood species. The 45 is a complicated piece to reproduce with numerous details crucial to the success of the overall design. In handcrafting this mid century modern masterpiece, the Kardiel Copenhagen 45 combines quality material such as solid American Ash timbers and durable twill upholstery with attention to the original intricate design detail. * Style: Copenhagen 45 Arm Chair * Cushion: Multi-density low profile Dacron wrapped foam cushions * Seat Upholstery: Vintage Tailored Twill: 60% Linen, 20% Cotton, 20% Nylon * Button Upholstery: Vintage Tailored Twill * Stitching: Seams hand-sewn using original Danish under-tuck lock-stitch * Body: Genuine Solid American Ash Wood Timber Frame * Finish: 3 coats of UV cured Polyurethane * Fasteners: Traditional wood dowel joinery * Wood Preparation: Wood is kiln dried stabilizing the moisture content * Wood Preparation: 3 step sanded. Coarse medium and fine grit * Dimensions: Width 26.57" x Depth 29.92" x Height 32.67" * Dimension: Floor to seat height 16.63" * Feature: The entire sofa is stitched and crafted by hand About Vintage Tailored Twill: Twill is an interwoven knit fabric. The thread takes turns in an over and under weave forming a crooked yet overall lineal rectangle pattern that can be discerned at close range. The pattern exists but appears somewhat random when viewed from a normal distance. Vintage Tailored Twill provides a more refined, tailored appearance than that of a typical coarse twill. It relies on the multi-tone nature of the fabric strands themselves to provide the appearance of depth of texture. All fabrics wear with time, however when compared to common fabrics types like boucle or felt, twill are often considered more durable as they exhibit less visible wear effects such as piling and fuzzing.
Top customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers. Learn more about Amazon Giveaway
This item: Kardiel Copenhagen 45 Mid-Century Modern Arm Chair, Urban Ink Twill
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: blue mid century modern chairs