Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kari Jobe
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 11, 2009
Her voice is so wonderful! This is one of my favorite cds and I listen to it over and over!
on May 2, 2009
THIS CD IS WONDERFUL. IT WILL FILL YOUR HEART WITH LOVE AND PEACE AND BRING A TEAR TO YOUR EYE. THIS WOMANS VOICE IS THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL. I BELIEVE IN JESUS AND GOD BLESS ALL.
on August 22, 2013
I first heard of Kari Jobe on Pandora Radio, and bought this cd after hearing a couple songs when they came on. It's a wonderful debut cd, not a bad track on it. I bought two copies, one for myself and one for a friend who also loved it. And with Amazon's Autorip function, I also had a free download to my assorted devices via AmazonMP3 app. This way, I can still enjoy listening to Kari while loaning my copy of her cd.
on November 14, 2013
What can I say; Kari Jobe is alright with me. I first heard her music at a Women's Retreat and immediately asked who's CD was that playing. Kari Jobe's music will take to you another level in God and she has such a beautiful voice. Get this CD in your collection.
on December 3, 2013
Excellent CD, ... wonderful songs that inspire and encourage. Great message in each song and wonderful arrangements. Kari Jobe is currently (for over a year now) my top Christian artist favorite. She's a worship leader an it resonates in her songs which seem to come from the heart. Her voice is exceptional and of course her attitude and kind spirit. I love it!
on April 1, 2014
Beautiful, sweet voice. What a blessing! I had heard her song "Revelation" on the radio not long after we had sung it at church...and just fell in love with the song and with Kari's sweet voice.
on June 11, 2009
Kari Jobe has grabbed me as a listener since I first heard "Revelation Song". This CD is amazing. I can't listen to it enough.

She is beautiful, her voice is impeccable, but more than that, the love of God shines through. She has the heart of a worshipper and it is very clear on this CD. The new rendition of "Revelation Song" is really quite haunting. Beautifully done and a totally different feel to the song. "I'm Singing" will definitely grab you and have you singing at the top of your lungs while driving down the road. "Healer" is an amazing song that has gotten a negative association due to the Hillsong debocle and the writer's err of ways, but the song is amazing and Kari sings it like no other.
I'm telling you--if there is one CD you buy this year--make it Kari Jobe!
on February 21, 2012
There is praise music, and there is music that is Praise! This is the latter. Kari Jobe doesn't just sing and perform in this album, she praises the Lord! It was difficult to not overplay this CD. Probably my favorite of all my praise CDs.
on January 2, 2012
This album is truly one of the best for Christian music, but unfortunately and suprisingly, the weakest song is Revelation song, the studio version. I have heard this song on youtube live so many times live and it is extraordinary, but with the bagpipes and everything else on that one song, it is way over-produced and her voice is not as crystal clear as it is on the every other song. You just can't hear it very well. I would recommend though that everybody who is interested should go ahead and buy this album, but download the live version and use it in liu of the studio version of the Revelation song. You will definitely know the difference when you hear it.
on December 3, 2013
Incredible heart and voice! Kari is able to send your spirit soaring far beyond anything you think possible when you listen to her praise the Lord! A truly gifted musician, she inspires us all to reach higher and to go deeper...