5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Kartell Masters Chair by Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet, Matte White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The color is Matte Sage Green
- Material Content: Dyed modified polypropylene
- Item Number: 5866/03
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Masters chair is a powerful tribute to three symbolic chairs, re-read and re-interpreted by the creative genius of Starck. The unmistakable silhouettes of the "Series 7" by Arne Jacobsen, the "Tulip Armchair" by Eero Saarinen and the "Eiffel Chair" by Charles Eames are interwoven into a sinuous hybrid giving life to a fusion of original and engaging styles. The Masters chair is roomy and comfy, perched on four slim legs. Its special finish makes it feel sensual and velvety to the touch. The back is naturally its most distinctive feature, with full and empty spaces created by the curvaceous crisscrossing lines of three different backs which descend to meet at the seat edge. The Masters is light, practical, stackable, comes in various colors and can be used outdoors as well. The Masters chair was honored with the prestigious "2010 Good Design Award" presented by the Chicago Athenaeum - Museum of Architecture and Design and the 2013 Red Dot Design Award. To give the Masters an even more precious, exclusive and sophisticated look, Kartell's best-seller is given new and surprising metallic finishes.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|