|Item Weight||11.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.39 x 2.39 x 4.62 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||KL110P4|
|Size||4 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||800 Lumen|
|Special Features||Dimmable, Energy Monitoring|
|Included Components||4x Kasa Smart Light Bulb Dimmable, 1x Quick Installation Guide|
|Warranty Description||2-year warranty.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Kasa Smart Light Bulbs that works with Alexa and Google Home, Dimmable Smart LED Bulb, A19, 9W, 800Lumens, Soft White(2700K), CRI≥90, WiFi 2.4Ghz only, No Hub Required, 4-Pack(KL110P4)
|List Price:||$44.99 Details|
|With Deal:||$29.99 ($7.50 / Count) & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$15.00 (33%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Dimmable, Energy Monitoring|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Brightness Dimmable: With a dimming range from 1% up to 100%, the Kasa Smart Light Bulb, Dimmable helps you set the right brightness for any mood or activity such as kitchen light, reading light, living room light or bedroom lamp.
- Voice Control: Get hands-free control of your lights with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room.
- Remote Control and Away Mode: Control your smart light bulb from anywhere with your smartphone using the free Kasa smart app (iOS, Android); Dim, turn on or off or change the colors of your light bulb remotely at your fingertips. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders.
- Energy Monitoring and Scheduling: Monitor real-time energy usage. Drive down energy consumption without losing quality (60 W equivalent). Use timer or schedules to set your lights to automatically turn on and off whenever you want, such as waking up with a soft glow in the morning with sunrise offset.
- Trusted and Reliable: Designed and developed in Silicon Valley, Kasa is trusted by over 6 Million users. UL certified for safety use. 2-year warranty. Require 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network connection.
Customer ratings by feature
Special offers and product promotions
- Get 50% off gift wrap service with code GIFTWRAP50. Offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
From the brand
From the manufacturer
You like your light bright while they like it dim — but you both hate adjusting every bulb each time. Solve both problems with Kasa Smart bulbs. Create multiple scenes with unique settings and light things your way with a tap.
Hands-Free Voice Control
Use simple voice commands to turn lighting on and off when your hands are full.
Compare with similar items
With a dimming range from 1% up to 100%, the Kasa Smart Light Bulb, Dimmable helps you set the right brightness for any mood or activity such as kitchen light, reading light, living room light or bedroom lamp. The Kasa app contains not only all the feature you expect from TP-Link Kasa family, but also guidance for you through each step of the installation to connect your smart bulb with your home Wi-Fi, Alexa or Google assistant.Con un rango de atenuación de 1% hasta 100%, la bombilla inteligente Kasa, regulable te ayuda a establecer el brillo adecuado para cualquier estado de ánimo o actividad como luz de cocina, luz de lectura, luz de salón o lámpara de dormitorio. La aplicación Kasa contiene no solo toda la característica que espera de la familia TP-Link Kasa, sino también orientación para usted a través de cada paso de la instalación para conectar su bombilla inteligente con su hogar Wi-Fi, Alexa o asistente de Google.
Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You have to install them using the Kasa phone app. That requires attaching your phone to the wifi network created by the light bulb. Weird, and a little slow, but it works. If your phone asks you to stop using wifi and rely on cellular for data, say NO otherwise it will stop talking to the Kasa bulb and you won't be able to finish installation.
The real problem is that 2 of the 12 bulbs I bought couldn't maintain network connection, and would either stay on and not allow me to turn them off, or stay off and not allow me to turn them on. It's not a matter of wifi reception - they were both in overhead lights with 3 bulbs... which made it all the more annoying that I'd have one not behaving. the solution was to go get my step ladder and unscrew the bulb and screw it back in. not convenient. after the third time of this, I gave up and replaced them. I emailed the seller about this to see if I could get some kind of replacement or refund for the problematic bulbs and they never bothered replying. Buyer beware. Would not buy again.