Customers also bought
Why is our olive oil the best? Kasandrinos only offers the current years harvest (currently winter 2016/17) This ensures you are getting the best oil possible. Olive oil lovers rejoice
From over 100 year old 100% organic, non-GMO orchards. We use Koroneiki olives – grown from trees basking in the warm stable climate of Greece’s Southern Peloponnese. Each pressing is tested for purity. Our extra virgin olive oil carries our promise of product integrity. It’s Greek olive oil of outstanding freshness and quality.
• Olives pressed within 48 hours of harvest
• 500ml bottle of premium organic olive oil
• 2 year shelf life
Flavor and nutrition
A perfectly flavorful and slightly spicy organic extra virgin olive oil. Authentic flavor notes. Rich with polyphenols and hydroxytyrosol – powerful antioxidants. Up to 5.5mg of polyphenols in every tbsp. Good source of tocopherols – up to 1.6mg of Vitamin E per tbsp.
• Add to salad dressings – especially peppery greens like arugula and kale
• Pour on homemade sourdoughs to paleo breads
• Nice finishing oil for warm dishes – the heat brings out more flavor
• Add to green smoothies for extra good fats
• For a yummy appetizer try a square chocolate, olive oil drizzle, and sea salt
• Awesome for sautés, sauces, marinades and vinaigrettes
The Kasandrinos story
Kasandrinos International is a family owned business, operated by the brother and sister team, Effi and Tony Kasandrinos. Together they import the same Greek organic extra virgin olive oil they grew up on from their fathers village in Greece. The pair is passionate about health, fitness and truly great food. Effi resides in Las Vegas with her husband Brian and daughters Ava and Ana, while Tony calls Virginia Beach, VA home where he is stationed as an active duty U.S. Marine with 18 years of service.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.