Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Flavor: Oatmeal Dark Chocolate|Size: 8.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3)|Change

Showing 1-10 of 380 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 535 reviews
on September 1, 2017
Absolutely horrible. They taste like someone placed oatmeal, and chocolate chunks in a bowl, soaked them in water, put them in a cookie press and then let them dry out. Flat tasting and dry and way too thick. This is the second Kashi item that I have bought and it tasted terrible. I would not serve these to a dog. A big waste of money. I really can't believe companies are actually selling this crap.
on May 10, 2016
These are okay, but not something I would share with my guests. I love almond butter cookies with chocolate chips, but this one does not meet up to my expectations, especially at the price at which they are sold.
on August 13, 2013
I think this cookie is the best one I have tasted in the last 40 years. It has a lot of ingredients in it, that are good for you, but at the same time, none of the flavors are too overpowering and the bakers did not try to do "too much" with it, like add additional things, say raisins, etc. The Kashi Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Cookie is just about the most perfect cookie I've ever encountered or eaten in a long time - next to the Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie, of course, because that's the original perfect cookie! I learned to bake from my two Grandmothers, one Irish, and one Czech, and do most of my baking and cooking without measuring, but with eyeballing the amounts and then taste testing. I'm sure this recipe was a great one for your taste testers. Barbara Newell, New Bern, North Carolina, P.S. It's too bad for me that our store here, Harris-Teeter, soon to be taken over by Kroger, quit carrying the Kashi cookies. They carry other Kashi products, but dropped the cookies, and no one understands because they were sold out every day the truck came in and unloaded them. At least that's what the manager told me. F.Y.I.: newellbarb52@gmail.com.
on April 14, 2017
These are SO good. Seriously taste fresh. They are probably the healthiest cookies you can find that actually taste delicious. I eat a couple a day to hopefully help my milk supply since I'm always eating sweets anyway!
on July 6, 2016
I love the Kashi brand so figured I'd give these cookies a shot. They are a little on the dry side, but the chocolate helps balance that out. They are good sized and have a great flavor to them. I do like the flavor of the chocolate chips. But as mentioned, the cookies are a little to dry for me. Not that they are bad, just not for me.
on May 6, 2017
I like these cookies...they are not sweet and they seem to have some nutritional value to them. If you work out and want a somewhat healthy snack I would recommend these.
on May 16, 2017
My wife loved it. She loved this item so much that I cannot speak to how good or bad they may taste. I do not think that I will order these again to my home address.
on June 8, 2016
I loved these when I was breastfeeding because these were so easy to eat one-handed (all new moms need food you can eat with one hand!) and apparently oats are good for milk supply. I still love these as a little snack because they are so yummy!
on August 11, 2017
Amazingly delicious cookies and so fresh. The three pack cost what I've paid for one box. I will be re-ordering these healthy and filling treats.
on March 11, 2017
I love having one of these cookies (warmed up in the microwave about 10 seconds) as my dessert at lunch on workdays. I've re-ordered!