Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Flavor: Honey Almond Flax|Size: 6-Count Bars (Pack of 4)|Change

Showing 1-10 of 960 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,348 reviews
on July 18, 2016
YUM ! YUM ! YUM !
I love Kashi and these did not disappoint. Soft and chewy with soft rich chocolate and a taste of coconut. They are soft with just a little crunch, chewy and not too sweet at all. Perfect with my coffee!! Great on the go for breakfast or for a desert. The size is great also. I sometimes find dark chocolate too bitter but this was not. The balance of the granola with it is perfect. Will order again using Prime Pantry.
review image review image
on May 1, 2013
I have this on subscribe and save. My kids won't eat them past one bite. It's drier than I thought, but hey, everyone has their own tastes- not a product downfall, just sharing so you know the type of bar it is.

That being said, I just dip it into something in the morning...like some milk etc. I gave one to a coworker today who tossed it after one bite. haha. Like I said, different people have different tastes. I recommend buying one box and trying them for yourself.

So if you're a parent with kids 4 and younger, don't hold your breathe on getting them to eat them, but for me, being healthy...I do.

Flavor is good, nothing to write poetry about or a 2 paragraph review...but better than some others.

Still on my subscribe and save if that can tell you anything. :)
on March 17, 2015
I was skeptical when I first ordered these Kashi pumpkin spice flax crunchy granola bars, because I have ordered different "healthier for you" granola bars before that tasted a lot like cardboard. I am glad I did, though! These granola bars are my new favorite! I love anything pumpkin flavored, and these have a really nice, full pumpkin flavor. They are not overpowered with cinnamon and all the other spices typically used in pumpkin flavored foods. So many times when you buy a pumpkin spice item, you are basically getting a cinnamon and spice flavored item. With these bars, the pumpkin flavor really comes through as the main flavor.

The granola bars have just the right amount of crunch, and aren't so hard that they feel like you will break a tooth on them. I also like that they are individually wrapped in groups of two, perfect for a quick, on the go breakfast, or a snack when you are out and about.
on April 3, 2013
You will love these bars! They are soft and chewy with a thick layer of dark chocolate and a generous helping of coconut layered on top. This must be as close as Kashi gets to 'comfort food.' You will eat one...and then you will immediately want another one as they are just that good.

At first, when I considered buying these bars I was a little bit skeptical of the positive reviews. I hadn't tried Kashi products but had seen them in the health food aisle at the grocery store. So, I associated the name Kashi with healthy type foods that taste a bit bland. However, these bars definitely put that stereotype to rest. I bought the six pack of them and my family loved them so much that we would pass them out as a dessert, on occasion. Since these bars have the dark chocolate and coconut I think that they work well as a special healthy treat for kids (and adults too!) The calorie and sugar content is not bad so you don't have to feel guilty in indulging in these bars as a snack once a day or as a dessert type treat. Give them a try...the dark chocolate and coconut will not let you down!
on June 27, 2016
This is one of my favorite snacks. Also I happen to be a big fan of Kahi. Because, you won't find any partially hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup. in any of their products. They are basically all natural. But what you will find in our chewy granola bars is just what you'd expect from Kashi. The Kashi Chewy Granola Bar Honey Almond Flax 6 Count is made with: almond, flaxseeds and wildflower honey.

Next time, I need to buy 3 or 4 boxes. Because one box doesn't last long in the house I live in. It seems that other members in this house, loves Kashi as much as I do lol

Kashi Chewy Granola Bar, Honey Almond Flax, 6 Count
on February 12, 2016
I agree with reviewers saying these are or can be a bit dry (also depends where you buy.) That said, the ingredients are nutritious and Kashi Almond-Flax bar has been my morning mainstay, alongside a great cup of French-pressed coffee. For years now! I find when buying these on Amazon (rather than purchased from a grocery store), these are freshest. In other words, not like hard bricks, but soft and chewy (as the box indicates.). There really isn't much flavor, as some say. But I eat flavorful food all day long, so I don't mind a diversion. There is something soothing eating one Kashi bar with my morning cup of coffee. And healthy :-) I hope Kashi continues to make the honey almond-flax version for MANY more years to come!
on June 1, 2012
What stands out to me about this bar are the natural chocolate and coconut flavors. The coconut is natural coconut flakes sprinkled on top. The box states "delicious strands of naturally tasty coconut." The chocolate layer is nice and thick, and really satisfies my craving for chocolate. These Kashi bars contain no high fructose corn syrup. The dark chocolate is made of evaporated cane juice, chocolate liquor, and cocoa.

WHO SHOULD GET THESE:

* Chocolate lovers.
* People looking for a low protein bar.
* People looking for a bar with all-natural ingredients.
* A bar with no high fructose corn syrup
* A bar with dietary fiber

There are other bars that will give you 10 or 20 grams of protein and less or about the same amount of sugar (7 grams). The only downside is that because this bar only contains 4 grams of protein, and 4 grams of dietary fiber, it doesn't leave me feeling satisfied for long.

These work for a light snack, when I am in the mood for a bite of chocolate. They are great with a glass of skim milk. At 120 calories, and only 30 grams of fat, I highly recommend them, as long as you are not looking for a protein bar. For the chocolate flavor alone, these bars are a standout.
on July 11, 2016
These Dark chocolate coconut bars are delicious! If you are wanting something to lose weight, these aren't for you. But if you want a delicious, natural treat then you will love these bars. I have found that Amazon has the cheapest price on these bars and usually has a decent coupon to boot! The dark chocolate covering is pretty thick and resembles icing on a cake. The coconut is a wonderful topping with the perfect amount of balance with the granola.
I could not eat these as an everyday snack, but love the sweetness I get every once in awhile when I crave the chocolate. Yum!
on December 8, 2015
These sounded so good when I was looking for something to satisfy my morning cravings of food. I never eat breakfast because it usually upsets my stomach to each within 2 - 3 hours of first getting up in the morning. I ordered these thinking something like a granola bar would take a little bit of the edge off but not hurt me inside. While they did not upset my stomach, they were extremely small and very dry. For my self, the flavor was there, but the size did not satisfy hunger, and the actual texture was very dry and made it hard to swallow. I would recommend these be eaten for a snack after a meal and with a helping of chocolate milk to wash it down.
on September 25, 2014
I love most kashi Bars especially the Almond ones so I was very surprised to find these tasted way to salty for me. I do not normally use added salt and when I do it is a pinch of Sea Salt so I have never developed a taste for salt. I think these would do fine for someone who likes to put salt on food. I loved the texture as these were a chewy bar with lots of chocolate which is supposed to be good for us, so over all l think the benefits of these bars for those who enjoy that salty taste are excellent so I suggest you try them.