|Price:||$29.16 ($0.68 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar, Peanut Peanut Butter, 1.2oz 6-Count Bars(Pack of 6)
- You won't find any partially hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup. But what you will find in our chewy granola bars is just what you'd expect from Kashi - goodness you can see as well as taste.
- Creamy peanut butter is mixed with our whole grain goodness and a bit of honey.
- 11g Whole Grains* per serving (*48g or more of whole grains recommended daily.)
- 4g Fiber** per serving (**5g total fat per serving)
- 7g Protein per serving
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Brand
The Name "Kashi"
In 1984, when Kashi Company founders Philip and Gayle Tauber created their unique Seven Whole Grains and Sesame blend, they considered several names for the product: Gold'n Grains, Kushi, Graino... Finally, they decided on Kashi--a synthesis of "kashruth" or kosher and "Kushi" the last name of the founders of Macrobiotics (a whole foods way of eating/living).
Later, they discovered that the word "Kashi" has many meanings around the world. In Russian, the name means porridge. In Hebrew, the word kashruth signifies simple or pure food. In Japanese, Kashi implies energy food. And in Chinese, it means happy food. To the company, Kashi means purity and healthy nutrition, and that's what you'll find in their unique blend of Seven Whole Grains and Sesame. Kashi products are foods for a balanced life.
Flavor: Peanut Peanut Butter | Size: 6-Count Bars (Pack of 6)
Contains wheat, peanut, soy and milk ingredients. May contain traces of other tree nuts.
Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame Blend (Whole
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The last two boxes I got (one from Amazon and one from the grocery store) in no way resemble my old favorites. The bar itself is less dense, more easily pulls apart...more like a consistency of rice crispy square...it used to be more dense. That's not the big issue. The TASTE! OMG I can't even eat them. There is an underlying taste of I don't know what but it's nasty...tastes chemically and even reminiscent of vomit. I swear I'm not exaggerating. Per the rep I talked to the only difference is that the ingredients are now certified non-gmo. That's great! EXCEPT the flavor is just horrible! I bought 4 boxes from Amazon because my store was out of this flavor.
I simply cannot eat these. They are truly nasty. I don't even want to (but will) donate them to a food bank because I don't like giving impoverished people things that I wouldn't eat myself. But on the off chance that it IS my tastebuds that have somehow changed, I will let them decide if they like them or not.
P.S. Mysteriously, the box also changed when this horrific taste was noticed. NOTE: I prefer the old box and I WAY WAY WAY prefer the old bar for consistency, texture AND FLAVOR!
Please make the old bars again! Although I guess I'll never know since I won't be buying any more of this flavor. WAH!
Great mocha taste that doesn't overpower other flavors.
Lots of dark chocolate chips to satisfy chocolate cravings.
One bar is very filling and satisfying.
Lots of protein and fiber.
Made with whole grains.
Contains no high fructose corn syrup, or artificial ingredients.
Very little sugar.
Contains whole or nearly whole almonds versus little pieces.
More expensive than some other granola bars, but very much worth it.
I'd recommend these bars to anyone who enjoys the flavor of mocha. I love these, they taste oh so good.
An ingredient profile is a great start, and includes the fact that for this product, the '3 stars of our show' :) were not accompanied by crap (which is very important to me, especially given 'how' I intended to use this product), but the nutrition profile would 'make or break' whether, and if so how much, I might end up eating these granola bars.
The most surprising things (and positively so) about this product's nutrition profile, in my opinion, are as follows --
* Each bar is only 130 calories (and while that might be 'too' low for anyone intending to use this product as a meal replacement, one could eat two of them and still be below what so many other snack bars and 'healthy snacks' come in at, calorie-wise) (besides, one can always eat more of something that is low in calories, versus more readily 'cutting back' on something that is high in calories [and especially if the higher calorie item does not involve much volume, or an otherwise satisfyingly 'full' feeling after eating a 'cut back' version of such]).
* Calories are one thing, but it's the breakdown of what those calories are comprised of, that makes 'the' difference, for me -- and each of these granola bars has 6g of protein, 4g of fiber (3g of which are insoluble), 1.5g of monounsaturated fat, only 0.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The old bars were the only bars I could eat that provided the right protein/energy without the sugary taste for added cravings. I was purchasing in bulk and ate them daily. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Carla O.
I've been eating these everyday for over two years, and I eat 3-4 per day. I saw the new boxes with the updated design and I feared the worst. Read morePublished 11 days ago by M. D
My new favorite snack/breakfast on the go, love the flavor and size!Published 14 days ago by MelissaM
My husband's favorite snack. I buy it for him regularly. Tasty and somewhat healthy. He loves them so much, they are a pantry staple in our house!!!Published 15 days ago by C. R. Gehringer
Sent me boxes about to expire. Also, the quality is not as good as what you find in the stores. It's also very hard.Published 23 days ago by Erica