Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 11, 2013
This is great cereal and Amazon sells it for a reasonable price but be aware that they will send you 4 16.3 ounce boxes for a total of 65.2 ounces which is 5 ounces less than the 70 ounces they have in the product description. Also their dollar per ounce price is based on the 70 ounces not the actual ounces you will get. Not a super big deal but Amazon should be more accurate in their descriptions and unit pricing!
55 comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The fiber content is what makes these a great snack option... I just wish they didn't have so much dang added sugar.

In their defense they call it organic cane syrup and dried organic cane syrup (that's right, fully two of the top three ingredients are sugar).

I wanted a good dry-cereal snack option and though I do enjoy these (they're as sweet as the ingredients suggest) I'll likely settle on a different high-fiber option that improves the balance between calories and fiber/nutrition. For comparison, the Kashi GOLEAN offers twice the fiber for the same number of calories (but note that it also offers double the protein; for some this may be appreciated while others might wish to avoid it).
on May 19, 2017
I love this product, but each month through subscribe and save it shows up completely smashed. Then last month, we only received one box instaed of 4, so we paid about $15 for a single box of Kashi. Cancelling this subscription immediately. I didn't realize this happened, because the whole point of subscribe and save is to just "get" groceries and things without having to manage them every month.
on September 23, 2015
I like this cereal and I found it at a good price on Amazon. It came pretty quickly although some of the boxes look like they had been beaten up a little. The cereal inside was fine, though. I find buying this on Amazon at a great price is a hit or miss thing. Sometimes it's much cheaper than the grocery store. Other times, not so much. It's very tasty, though. Not overly sweet.
on December 16, 2016
Organic whole grain wheat (when do you see that?) - High in fiber, low in added sugar, NO sodium, and 6g of protein, and tastes great. Most other cereals are like giving yourself or your kids candy for breakfast. Put on some fresh or dried fruit, add some crushed or sliced nuts and soy, almond, or skim milk and it is a hearty breakfast that sticks with you.
on September 20, 2015
Kashi's Organic Promise Cinnamon Harvest Cereal is my 7 year old son's absolute favorite cereal and snack. It's not unusual to find him eating them right out of the box, dry. He loves the flavor and I love that they are USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Certified and contain less sugar than many of the other things he could be eating. He thinks he's getting a treat, but I know he's eating healthy.

I love Amazon's Prime Pantry, as I can have quality organic products delivered straight to my door at a fraction that I can buy them from my semi-local grocer. I have to drive 30 minutes just to find this in a store and they run roughly $2 higher/ box as of this review. I am saving time and money! The dates are good, it's plenty of time before they expire, not that they last long here anyway!
review imagereview image
on October 26, 2014
I used to eat this kind of cereal years ago but switched to eating soggy Cheerios lately. I then switched back after purchasing this on Amazon. I'm so very happy switching back because basically these really don't get soggy. And they have just the right amount of sweetener. I happen to be a diabetic but my blood sugar is always normal which I'm so very glad that's not an issue to have to contend with. Because of being unable to purchase this cereal here locally anywhere, I am satisfied to be able to purchase things I like and need like this product on Amazon. I would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to increase their fiber, nutrition and excellent taste. This cereal is well worth the expense and worth a try for anyone wanting to improve their health. Thanks go out to Amazon again for providing a whole lot of different products that are unavailable anywhere else.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 7, 2013
This cereal is sooooo good! I am a huge fan of frosted mini wheats, so that's where I'm coming from. I know how bad they are for you, but some childhood things you just can't leave behind. So, these do not have frosting and they aren't very sweet. That's ok. I either use vanilla or coconut soy or rice milk, or add a little EZ-Sweetz to skim milk. The taste is really good because they are lightly sweetened (I like super sweet) with organic cane syrup. Also, Kashi is known for its organice, non-genetically modified ingredients, so I really support this company. And, I must say, with subscribe and save on Amazon, the price cannot be beat at my local grocer.
on March 9, 2014
When I had congestive heart failure 7 years ago, I took advantage of the rehabilitation at the hospital HEART Center. Part of the program was a 1 hour session with a trained dietitian. I found that the high-fat diet I was on didn't do me any good. Among her many good recommendations was Kashi cereals. I tried various Kashi cereals and settled on the Cinnamon Harvest.

At my age, I don't like shopping so I found that the local Wal-Mart usually stocked a large supply of Kashi and I would buy 6 or 8 boxes at a time. Over the years, Wal-Mart reduced the variety of Kashi and reduced Kashi shelf space down to about 1/4 of their former supplies. The final insult was when they moved "my" cereal to the shelf that is 1 inch from the floor. This would require me to get on my knees, and if I did get on my knees, I would need 2 folks to help me back up.

Amazon to the rescue! A few clicks on my computer and 3 days later I have 16 boxes shipped to my front door. Since I ordered enough to get free standard shipping, the cereal is a few cents a box lower than Wal-Mart. Life is good and my heart is happy!
on August 10, 2017
I go through Go Lean Crunch like crazy. Thought I'd try something different. These are somewhat bland but not bad, worst part is they turn to mush in no time. Tossing out the other 3 boxes I have, not worth it.