Kask Valegro Helmet
- The MiT technology s a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer on the top, base ring and back
- The tridimensional 3D Dry padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process
- Hy-vent structure and design of the shell implement the air flow and break up the exchangeable heat
- The innovative "in moulding" technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, for better shock absorption
- Anti-Bacterial inner padding fiber respects the skin and protects it from bacteria and pollutant dusts
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Valegro: Maximum Cooling, Minimum Weight
The Valegro offers advanced ventilation and an impressive weight of just 180g (size small). This design offers maximum cooling through 37 ventilation holes with breathable and quick-dry padding. The 5mm layer of fast-wicking thermoformed tri-dimensional padding is antistatic, bacteriostatic, heat regulating and moisture transferring using Resistex Carbon. Alongside this cutting edge technology, the chin pad with eco-leather strap contributes to a helmet that’s comfortable to wear, all day.
HyVent and 3D Dry Padding
The HyVent Structure and design of the shell implement the air flow and break up the exchangeable heat. The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for comfort and performance.
Octo Fit Micro Dial Adjusters
Rubberized Micro Dial adjuster offers improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely up to 180°, allowing a perfect fit on any shape head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide fit and support while being as light as possible.
MIT and In Molding Safety Tech
The MIT Technology applied to all Kask cycling helmets guarantees greatersafety and complete protection thanks to the polycarbon layer that covers the shell on the top, base ring, and on the back. The innovative 'in molding' technology which joins the inner polystyrene cap tothe outer polycarbon one ensures better shock absorption.
Kask is a pioneer in the development of Italian design and production of helmets
Founded in 2004, Kask is a relatively young company which, thanks to a team of experienced engineers and a number of collaborations with companies in the Italian market, has quickly grown into an industry. Their mission statement is simple; create a perfect balance between technological excellence, functionality, safety and an appealing design which involves the entire product range.
The profile of VALEGRO's polycarbonate shell has been tested and refined by KASK's engineers in conjunction with a wind-tunnel to get the best results in terms of thermo-cooling performance. The VALEGRO offers advanced ventilation and an impressive weight of just 180g (size small). This new design offers maximum cooling through 37 ventilation holes with new breathable and quick-dry padding. The 5mm layer of fast-wicking thermoformed tri-dimensional padding is antistatic, bacteriostatic, heat regulating and moisture transferring using Resistex Carbon. Alongside this cutting edge technology, the chin pad with eco-leather strap contributes to a helmet that's comfortable to wear, all day.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Chin strap is very comfortable but the faux leather is a bit stiff, which is not actually a problem. My issue is the angle this forces where the strap goes into the buckle. It creates a 90 degree angle instead of staying tight to your chin.
- Force required to make changes to the up/down retention adjustment as well as inboard/outboard rear skull contacts is too light. It takes 5 seconds when you put the helmet on so again not a huge inconvenience but it will not stay in the same place while to put on or remove the helmet.
If it fits its one of the best helmets on the market - if it doesn’t it’s an expensive helmet to just be uncomfortable.