Kaspersky Lab 2017 Total Security 5 Device/1 Year (Key Card)
|Price:||$49.99 + $4.51 shipping|
- Our Ultimate security
- Kaspersky Total Security delivers our ultimate security for the desktop and beyond… protecting your privacy, money, identity, photos, files and kids against Internet threats
- Our ultimate security leaves nothing to chance - protecting your privacy, money, identity, files and family.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
About Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab is one of the world’s largest privately held vendors of endpoint protection solutions. The company is ranked among the world’s top four vendors of security solutions.
Throughout its more than 17-year history Kaspersky Lab has remained an innovator in IT security.
Kaspersky Lab operates in almost 200 countries and territories, providing protection for over 400 million users worldwide.
- In 2015 Kasperskys products participated in 94 independent tests and reviews
- Our products were awarded 60 first place finished and were in the top-three finishers 82% of the time--more than any other vendor.
Kaspersky Internet Security
Premium Protection For All Your Devices
Because you spend so much of your life online – shopping, banking and socializing – our award-winning Kaspersky Internet Security does more to help you protect what matters most…on your PC, Mac and Android.
- Defends you against viruses, Internet attacks, fraud, snoopers, cybercriminals & more
- Protects PCs, Mac computers & Android devices – with just one license for you to buy
- Guards your privacy and personal information – against phishing, tracking & spying
- Automatically adds an extra layer of security when you’re online shopping and banking
- Makes it easy to protect kids against online risks – via Parental Control on PC & Mac
- Works ‘behind the scenes’ – to help devices keep performing as they’re designed to
- Simplifies security – so you can manage your protection via any online device
Protection For Your Devices
Kaspersky Internet Security allows you to conveniently secure a combination of up to 3* of your PCs, Macs, Android tablets and smartphones with one activation code.
*# of devices depends on the type of license purchased.
Shop Online With Confidence
With Kaspersky Internet Security you get an additional layer of protection during financial transactions on your PC. Do online banking, make purchases on e-commerce sites or use payment systems – our unique Safe Money technology will ensure the website is secure and you’re not tricked by a 'fake' or phishing website.
Real-Time Internet Protection
Whatever device you’re using, you’ll get immediate scanning of all applications and files that you open, save or download from the web. Potential threats are monitored and analyzed in real-time and dangerous threats are prevented before they can cause harm. Plus new Change Control helps to prevent unwanted updates or changes to your PC browser settings, including the installation of adware, toolbars, and more.
Keep Children Safe Online
Prevent your children from accidentally accessing undesirable and inappropriate content when they’re surfing the Web. Kaspersky’s latest family protection technologies – for PC and Mac – control access to their device, Internet, applications, games, and websites. Now you can easily and conveniently protect your kids online.
|Digital Asset Protection||✓|
|Password Encryption and Management||✓|
Ultimate security for your devices
Platform: PC Key Card | Edition: 5 Device
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 404 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
last year i did go back to give norton another try. if you are a technophobe or just don't want to do or think about anything, then that product would work okay for you. but do remember that product is a 'one size fits all.' that said everyone has unique needs and wants, even from different devices. for that and many other reasons i am firmly back in the kaspersky camp. i don't need or want a dumbed down product.
fyi the reason i switched from kaspersky to norton last year is that i got very annoyed at kaspersky. three months before my license was to expire i started getting spam emails from them on an every other day basis. evidently i was not the only one ticked off by that. so in this software version they have made it fairly simple to disable all annoying spam. to do so follow these steps;
1 - open kaspersky
2 - look to the bottom right corner to see a gear (settings icon)
3 - click on 'additional'
4 - click on 'notifications'
5 - the bottom four boxes, uncheck them all and you're good to go! no spam no more :-)
Kaspersky now does so much more than just block viruses or perform scans. It is a solid extremely well coded bit of software.
and has kept me virus free over that period of time. Excellent product! I wouldn't use anything else.