Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 (3User)
|Price:||$25.70 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Uses real-time, proactive and cloud technologies to detect new, emerging and unknown threats
- Safeguards your digital identity and privacy
- Identifies suspicious and phishing websites
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Kaspersky Lab Internet Security 2014
Premium Protection—Kaspersky Internet Security delivers premium PC protection from all Internet threats, including the most sophisticated of them. Unique technologies, such as Safe Money and Secure Keyboard, ensure you’re always safe as you bank, shop, surf, social network, and more. Plus, optimized performance technologies allow you to enjoy the Internet to its full potential without slowing you down.
- Protects against all types of Internet threats
- Secures online banking and shopping
- Detects new, emerging and unknown threats
- Safeguards your digital identity and privacy
- Ensures the applications on your PC are safe
- Hassle-free protection with maximum PC performance
- Real-time Protection from new and emerging viruses, spyware, and more
- Proactive Detection of unknown malware & rollback of harmful activity
- Instant Safety Checks for files and websites
- Automatic Exploit Prevention ensures vulnerabilities won't compromise your PC
- Hybrid Protection combines the power of the cloud and your PC
- Small, Frequent Updates
- Anti-Phishing protects your digital identity
- Quick Launch of Virtual Keyboard defeats keyloggers & screen capture malware
- Secure Keyboard protects personal data entered via a physical keyboard
- iChecker/iSwift provide intelligent scanning for maximum performance
- Smart Updates reduce network traffic and resource use
- Gamer Mode for an uninterrupted gaming experience
- Safe Money protects data during online financial transactions
- Two-way Firewall blocks hacker attacks
- Application Control prevents dangerous applications from harming your system
- Safe Surf alerts you to potentially malicious web sites
- URL Advisor informs about reputation of web links
- Anti-Blocker functionality helps unblock your PC if it’s infected with a ransom-ware Trojan.
- Trusted Applications Mode to ensure only trusted applications run on your PC
- Network Attack Blocker prevents malicious network attacks
- Anti-Banner blocks dangerous & annoying banner ads
- Robust Anti-Spam protection
- Advanced Parental Control keeps your kids safe & responsible online
- Rescue CD cleans your system if its infected beyond use
- Technical Support via phone, live chat, email, & Knowledge Base
Main Protection Dashboard:
Smart Money Dashboard
Kaspersky Security Network Protection
Product Comparison Chart
|Kaspersky Pure 3.0 Total Security||Kaspersky Internet Security|
|Real-time Protection from new and emerging viruses, spyware, and more|
|Proactive Detection of unknown malware and rollback of harmful activity|
|Instant Safety Checks for files & websites|
|Automatic Exploit Prevention ensures vulnerabilities won’t compromise your PC|
|Hybrid Protection combines the power of the cloud and your PC|
|Small, Frequent Updates|
|Safe Money protects data during online financial transactions|
|Two-Way Firewall blocks hacker attacks|
|Application Control prevents dangerous applications from harming your system|
|Quick launch of Virtual Keyboard defeats keyloggers and screen capture malware|
|Secure Keyboard protects personal data entered via a physical keyboard|
|Anti-Phishing protects your digital identity|
|Award-Winning Parental Controls monitor, limit and block kids’ online activities|
|Anti-Spam filters unwanted emails|
|Anti-Banner blocks annoying banner ads|
|Gamer Mode for an uninterrupted gaming experience|
|Digital Asset Protection|
|Password Manager secures your online passwords and accounts|
|Password Sync allows passwords to be synched across multiple PCs|
|Scheduled, Automatic Backup protects your valuable digital assets|
|Online backup provides extra protection in case your PC crashes or is lost or stolen|
|Easy-to-Use Encryption allows you to safely store and transfer sensitive files|
|File Shredder irreversibly wipes deleted files off your system|
|PC Clean-Up Tools keep your system running smoothly & securely|
|Easy Security Management|
|Control Center makes it easy to manage security for all PCs in your home from one PC|
|Rescue CD cleans your system if its infected beyond use|
|Technical Support via phone, live chat, email, & Knowledge Base|
Platform: PC Disc | Edition: 3 User
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: After countless hours of struggling with the problem, I finally found its root source, the interaction of Safe Money with Internet Explorer 10.Read more ›
-improved GUI responsiveness
-scores pretty much at the top of every independent AV testing
-good virus database
-smaller footprint on RAM & CPU
-safe money works well with IE 10
-crashed continuously on the Win 7 machine despite having no other anti-virus, anti-malware program and I had uninstalled the 2013 product as per Kaspersky's directions.
-updates still slow
-scanning still a bit slow
-safe money doesn't work well with Firefox browser
-kaspersky is slow to keep plugin updates along with Firefox updates. If you use Firefox as your main browser, either you choose to use the old version compatible with your Kaspersky plugins or download the newer, more secure Firefox browser with some of the Kaspersky plugins not working
-Kaspersky's decision to close the ports instead of stealthing them. Their reasoning is that as long as the ports are secured, stealthing them isn't necessary.
I've used all the releases of Kaspersky from 2012 - 2014 on XP, Vista, 7 and 8. Couple months back, I installed KIS 2014 on Win 7 and Windows 8. On Windows 8, KIS ran smoothly and flawlessly. The UI while still not as good as Norton's is noticeably better than its predecessors. On the flipside - it crashed continuously on Win 7 prompting a reinstall which didn't help at all. Didn't contact customer service. Using KIS 2013 with which I've never had a problem at all.
I certainly don't want to put off people from purchasing this suite.Read more ›
When upgrading to 2014 from 2013 you'll notice that all advanced settings have been removed. Kaspersky now locks those settings based on what most people would use. It has basically simplified the settings to High, Recommended and Low in the anti virus for example.
You cannot configure it to skip archives that are over a certain size anymore which makes unzipping a large file really slow, increase or decrease heuristic analysis, scan only new and modified files etc.
All these setting now are controlled by High, Recommended , and Low of which no description is provided as to what it actually does.
Most other features have been similarly streamlined. It is a very basic setup now. It is still the best suite out there for protection in my opinion but has greatly reduced one's ability to configure it.
DOWNLOAD A TRIAL BEFORE YOU PURCHASE to see if these new changes do not provide what you need.
Kaspersky Pure still has all advanced features as does KIS 2013. You can always use KIS 2013(not windows 8.1 compatible) with a KIS 2014 license.
Here's the bad news. The support from Kaspersky is subcontracted to Digital River and their Manila call center. If you buy from Amazon, they will ask for your Kaspersky order number. No Kaspersky order number, no assistance. Period. So, you are getting "Support-less" software when you buy it here. I found this shocking. My only question was where I had used 2 of the 3 seats or all 3 seats, since I had recently bought a new desktop, installed the software, but returned it due to a defect in the PC. NO ONE AT DIGITAL RIVER COULD ANSWER MY SIMPLE QUESTION. NOR DID THEY SEEM WILLING TO HELP.
So, the bottom line is that Amazon needs to look into this situation, because Kaspersky has instructed their call center not to assist customers who buy KIS software on Amazon. It's as if it were counterfeit software. So, IF YOU THINK YOU MIGHT EVER NEED SUPPORT, AT ANY TIME, then pay a few $$ more and buy this on the Kaspersky website, or get Norton Internet Security instead.
Meanwhile, I hope that Amazon Customer Service will look into this issue. It is simple to verify what I have stated, just call the toll free number for Kaspersky support and ask them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Buy this every year, but I buy the previous year because it's cheaper and you can still update it to the most current version. MAJOR KEY!Published 1 month ago by Mr.Rodgers
I've used Kaspersky since I've bought my laptop in 2012. Have had no problems with it so far, and the customer service is not that bad. Read morePublished 1 month ago by drkndbrn