Automatically determine the safety of your applications and applies the appropriate security level. Click to enlarge.
Premium protection from viruses, spyware hackers and spam. Click to enlarge.
Vulnerability scanning helps guarantee that your applications are fully patches, up-to-date, and secure Click to enlarge.
With Kaspersky Internet Security, You Get:
- Advanced up-to-the-second threat intelligence
- Built for fast, optimal PC performance
- Ideal for banking, shopping and surfing online
- Comprehensive identity theft & phishing protection
- Powerful anti-spam and two-way firewall
- Parental and privacy controls
- Free technical support
Here's What You Can Expect from Kaspersky Internet Security 2010:
- Safely surf the web, totally worry free
- Protect your private data, personal identity and banking information
- Socialize securely with friends and family
- Share pictures, videos, and documents with confidence
- Email and IM without annoying spam or infected messages
- Download and run new applications with complete confidence
- Ensure all applications are fully updated and secure
- Protect your family by blocking access to inappropriate online content
- Maximize the full potential of your PC's resources and performance
- Better gaming experience without interruption
- Free U.S.-based technical support via phone, email, and chat
What Makes Kaspersky Different is What Makes You Safer--Check Out the Features You Will Find Only With Kaspersky:
Whitelisting & Application Control
Automatically determines the safety of your applications and applies the appropriate security level.
iChecker & iSwift Scanning
Adjusts scanning for superfast performance. Ideal for gamers!
Urgent Detection System
Instantly verifies every web address against the most current list of known malicious sites.
Vulnerability scanning helps guarantee that your applications are fully patches, up-to-date, and secure.
Runs any application or browser in a protected virtual environment or sandbox.
Protects your personal data, passwords and online banking information when using the Web