KastKing Megatron Spinning Reel, Freshwater and Saltwater Spinning Fishing Reel, Rigid Aluminum Frame 7+1 Double-Shielded Stainless-Steel BB, Over 30 lbs. Carbon Drag, CNC Aluminum Spool & Handle
Enhance your purchase
|Bearing Material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MOST POWERFUL TRANSFORMER IN FISHING – KastKing MegaTron transforms the industry with the roll out of another great freshwater and saltwater fishing reel. The MegaTron spinning reel brings you a unique, geometrical, bionic engineering design. A spinning reel of this rugged build and unique optics deserves a special place in your fishing tackle arsenal. Its precise geometric forms offer a distinct autobot look that set it apart from all others and helps reduce weight while maintaining strength.
- RIGID ALUMINUM SKELETAL FRAME - The KastKing MegaTron spin fishing reel is built for enormous strength and endless durability. The MegaTron aerospace aluminum alloy skeletal design frame is more than a great look! It’s the basis for its strength to battle hard fighting fish in fresh and saltwater. With its matrix of leadership KastKing rolls out this series of affordable metal body reels and sends a shock wave through the industry. KastKing MegaTron transforms you into the angler you want to be.
- PRO LEVEL QUALITY GEARS – MegaTron spinning reels provide maximum performance and strength for all tournament anglers looking for victory. The main drive gear is made of durable zinc alloy matched with a pinion gear machined from solid brass. Both deliver rigidity and smoothness needed in building reels ready to tackle tough conditions. MegaTron spinning reels feature a CNC machined T6061 aerospace aluminum alloy spool and exclusive design robot inspired aluminum handles.
- MORE POWER – KastKing MegaTron spinning reels are waiting for you to handle the biggest fish. Every MegaTron fishing reel features an exceptionally smooth carbon fiber drag system that delivers over 30 lbs. of impressive run-stopping power. Making MegaTron a perfect big game spinning reel. The triple-disc carbon fiber drag delivers consistently strong and flawless drag without start-up hesitation that can result in snapped fishing lines and lost fish.
- FLUID PERFORMANCE - You will be amazed at the dynamics and faultless mechanics of KastKing MegaTron spinning reels. Each reel features 7+1 MaxiDur double-shielded stainless-steel ball bearings. The instant anti-reverse provides for quick hooksets. Double-shielded stainless ball bearings mean the MegaTron will perform equally in saltwater fishing and freshwater fishing, they are like a fishing robots in disguise! Fish with peace of mind.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Precise geometric design and bionic engineering sets the KastKing MegaTron spinning reel far apart from all others. This unique combination of design and materials results in the ultimate fishing reel for the spin fishing angler looking for best performance for targeting big fish in fresh and saltwater.
The KastKing MegaTron spinning reel starts with a rigid, aerospace aluminum alloy skeletal frame that gives the reel its strength and impressive geometric shape. The graphite body panels and rotor protect the inner workings and reduce overall weight. Smooth performance is generated through a precision machined zinc alloy main gear and brass pinion gear.
MegaTron spinning reels have a total of seven, double shielded stainless-steel ball bearings plus an instant anti-reverse for a total of eight bearings. The precise placement of these premium quality saltwater-ready ball bearings results in an exceptionally smooth reel that performs equally well as freshwater or saltwater fishing reel saltwater. MegaTron spinning reels are available in five-reel sizes from 2000 to 6000.
KastKing MegaTron has a smooth and powerful carbon fiber drag that place it as a fishing tackle industry best. MegaTron features a triple-disc, carbon drag that delivers 33/39.5 lbs. and beyond of flawless, hesitation free drag. The CNC machined T6061 aluminum alloy handle is reversible for either right- or left-hand retrieve and gear ratios from 5.0:1 for the smaller two sizes and 4.5:1 for the size 4000/5000/6000 models.
KastKing MegaTron metal frame reels set a new standard for design and performance in spinning reels just as KastKing has set the new standard for Affordable Innovation within the entire fishing industry. KastKing is an ICAST award winning manufacturer and is recognized as a fishing tackle industry leader.
Roll Out with the MegaTron Unique Design Rotor
When artistry and machinery come together the result is astounding. When biomechanics combine with outstanding components the result is magic. MegaTron brings the magic to your fishing battle along with a transformative way to go fishing.
MegaTron is More Than Meets the Eye
Transform the way you fish with KastKing MegaTron. Every precise attention to detail puts trophy fish spinning reel power in your hands from 2000 to 6000 size. Feel the robotic smooth power of MegaTron. Its beauty is beneath the surface!
Sure Grip EVA KastKing Logo Imprinted Knobs
A sure grip is your connection to the fish. MegaTron EVA grips gives you that and are durable, just like MegaTron itself. MegaTron grips are embossed with the KastKing logo and are easy to clean.
Robot Inspired CNC Machined Aluminum Handles
Transform cranking power from your hands to MegaTron’s powerful gears through its CNC precision machined, geometrical, bionic engineering design aluminum alloy handle.
|Brutus||Royale Legend II||Valiant Eagle Gold||Spartacus II||Zephyr||Zephyr Carbon|
|Model||2000, 3000, 4000, 5000||1000, 2000,3000,4000||1000, 2000,3000,4000||2000, 3000, 4000, 5000||1000, 2000, 3000, 4000||1000, 2000, 3000, 4000|
|Frame||Graphite||Graphite||Graphite||Reinforced Nylon||Graphite Fiber infused Nylon||Carbon Fiber Infused Nylon|
|IPT(in per turn)||21.3-24.8||26.4-32.2||31.4-38||27.1-29.3||24.1-29.7||24.4-29.9|
|Size3000-Mono Line Capacity (Lbs/Yds)||8/370, 10/300||10/205, 12/135||6/310, 8/210, 10/180||8/315,10/275,12/180||6/220,8/190,10/140||6/220, 8/190, 10/140|
|Size3000-Braid Line Capacity (Lbs/Yds)||30/215, 40/175||30/190, 40/160||20/185, 30/150, 40/115||30/250,40/205,5/180||15/295,20/190,25/140||15/195, 20/190, 25/140|
|Interchangeable Hand Retrieve||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|181pcs Freshwater Terminal Tackle Kits||3pcs/5pcs Fishing Lure Kits||48pcs Fishing Lure Kits||2pcs/4pcs Fishing Lure Kits||187pcs Bass Fishing Tackle Kits||214pcs Freshwater Terminal Tackle Kits|
|Target||Freshwater terminal tackle kits for bass, trout, panfish, walleye, catfish fishing and much more||Fit for both clear and stained water conditions, for bass fishing and other freshwater fishing year-round||Any species of fish including Bass, Trout, Walleye and many more||Fit for nearly any condition, even in heavy fishing, for bass, pike, walleye and more throughout the year from early spring through late fall||Terminal tackle and baits, lures for bass fishing||Freshwater terminal tackle kits for bass, trout, panfish, walleye, catfish fishing and much more|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By william tate on April 23, 2019
The other problem was the reel would intermittently get stiff when cranking in the line. Upon disassembly, I found 2 reasons for this.
First, the gear grease inside was of poor quality and haphazardly applied when initially assembled. I did a through cleaning and relubed with quality Shimano grease and that was that.
Second, when initially assembled, they over tightened the nut that holds the rotor onto the pinion shaft. I backed the nut off ever so slightly and reinstalled the locking device..problem solved!
Now the reel preforms as it should, silky smooth with a powerful drag. The components and design are solid and heavy duty. These reels should last for some time. For the price, the reels are worth it but... only if you are capable and willing to give them a complete service right outta the box.
By TRUNG DAM on April 29, 2019
Anyway, gorgeous reel to match a Daiwa Emcast shore rod; nearly fit all of the 350+ yd 30 lb test on the 6000 series. Feather light shore rod set up. black on chrome on black looks like terminator theme. Will review on performance following a trip to OBX in a few weeks.
By Laura T. Hall on April 21, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
The reel looks super solid and really smooth. Just a premium quality item.