KastKing Sharky II Fishing Reel - Smooth Spinning Reel - 48.5 Lb Carbon Fiber Max Drag - 10+1 Superior Ball Bearings-Brass Gears - Top Quality at An Affordable Price!
|Sale:||$36.98 - $62.98|
- FIERCE NEW DESIGN-A fantastic must have spinning reel with new and improved body, rotor, spool and gears that is lighter and stronger for spectacular casting, less fatigue, and durability. KastKing Sharky II spinning reels offer the best value with more features for the most bang for your fishing buck!
- BUTTER SMOOTH 10 + 1 corrosion resistant MaxiDur bearings, increased strength precision mesh brass gears, and stainless-steel shaft adds to this fishing reels super slick retrieve and toughness when battling big fish.
- POWERFUL- Use the Sharky II spinning reel with up to 48.5 lbs of triple disc carbon fiber max drag capability to conquer monster fish! New designed CNC aluminum spool with better line-lay and more line capacity features lube retention grooves for longer life and smooth, fluid yet powerful operation. A true bulldog of a fishing reel.
- VERSATILE: Perfect for freshwater bass fishing, trout, perch, salmon, pike, catfishing and even saltwater surf fishing (Recommended only on 6000 size and above).
- AFFORDABLE INNOVATION: Amazing water intrusion resistance system, sealed rubber o-ring spool, shielded one-way clutch, creative body lube retention grooves, helps prevent water and dirt from getting into your fishing reel. Fish all day and all night without worry. Backed up by a one-year warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
KastKing Sharky II Fishing Reel - Smooth Spinning Reel - 48.5 Lb Carbon Fiber Max Drag - 10+1 Superior Ball Bearings – Brass Gears - Top Quality!
Sharky II 1500 | Weight 7.05oz /200g | Max Drag 12 LB/5.5KG | Gear Ratio 5.2:1 | CPT(cm per turn): 65 | IPT(inch per turn): 25.6
| Mono Capacity(mm/m): 0.205/150,0.235/100,0.26/70 | (LB/Yds): 6/165,8/110,10/75
Sharky II 2000 | Weight 8.54oz/242g | Max Drag 17.50LB/8KG | Gear Ratio 5.2:1 | CPT(cm per turn): 68 | IPT(inch per turn): 26.8
| Mono Capacity(mm/m): 0.26/140,0.285/130,0.31/70 | (LB/Yds): 10/155,12/140,14/75
Sharky II 3000 | Weight 8.71oz/247g | Max Drag 17.50LB/8KG | Gear Ratio 5.2:1 | CPT(cm per turn): 75 | IPT(inch per turn): 29.8
| Mono Capacity(mm/m): 0.285/145,0.31/130,0.33/100 | Braid Capacity(LB/Yds): 12/160,14/140,16/80
Sharky II 4000 | Weight 11.2oz/317g | Max Drag 28.5LB/13KG | Gear Ratio 5.2:1 | CPT(cm per turn): 77 | IPT(inch per turn): 30.2
| Mono Capacity(mm/m): 0.31/170,0.33/150,0.37/115 | (LB/Yds): 14/185,16/165,20/125
Sharky II 5000 | Weight 11.6oz/330g | Max Drag 28.5LB/13KG | Gear Ratio 5.2:1 | CPT(cm per turn): 83 | IPT(inch per turn): 32.7
| Mono Capacity(mm/m): 0.33/190,0.35/170,0.37/150 | (LB/Yds): 16/210,18/185,20/165
Sharky II 6000 | Weight 16.52oz/468.5g | Max Drag 41.5LB/19KG | Gear Ratio 4.9:1 | CPT(cm per turn): 96 | IPT(inch per turn): 37.8
| Mono Capacity(mm/m): 0.405/195,0.435/165,0.47/145 | (LB/Yds): 22/215,25/180,30/160
Sharky II 8000 | Weight 23.07oz/654g | Max Drag 48.5LB/22KG | Gear Ratio 4.4:1 | CPT(cm per turn): 92 | IPT(inch per turn): 36.2
| Mono Capacity(mm/m): 0.453/185,0.470/170,0.495/155 | (LB/Yds): 28/202,30/186,33/170
Sharky II 10000 | Weight 24.34oz/690g | Max Drag 48.5LB/22KG | Gear Ratio 4.4:1 | CPT(cm per turn): 98 | IPT(inch per turn): 38.6
| Mono Capacity(mm/m): 0.453/230,0.470/215,0.495/195 | (LB/Yds): 28/252,30/235,33/213
Introducing the“NEW & IMPROVED”KastKing Sharky II spinning Fishing Reels!
Sharky II Spinning Reel
The Sharky II lighter and stronger design spinning fishing reel make it more efficient and fisherman-friendly for anglers from beginners to pros. This design has more line capacity for farther casting and fishing the depths for bottom dwellers. The CNC machined aluminum spool has internal groves for lube retention. These superior spinning reels feature a triple disc carbon fiber drag, stainless-steel shaft, and strengthened precision mesh brass gears. The corrosion resistant, MaxiDur 10+1 ball bearings give you smooth, silent action. KastKing Sharky II spinning reels feature an instant stop and anti-reverse and are offered in 1500, 2000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 8000 and 10,000 sizes. KastKing Sharky II Perfect for Freshwater Fishing and even Saltwater Surf fishing (Recommended only on 6000 size and above).
10 + 1 MaxiDur steel bearings
Instant stop anti-reverse
Up to 48.5 LBs of triple disc carbon fiber drag
Upgraded 30% stronger precision mesh brass gears
Stainless steel shaft
Lighter yet stronger large capacity machined aluminum spool
Sealed components resist water and dirt
Pair up this reel with some KastKing braided line and you'll have a high-performance package in your hands. While other brands may offer reels with quality just as many features, you'll pay three times the price for them. As always, KastKing keeps fishing fun!
Smooth MaxiDur Ball Bearings
10 + 1 high quality, corrosion resistant MaxiDur ball bearings, all double-shielded for long-term smooth operation.
Premium Carbon Fiber Drag Washer
A max drag rating of 48.5Lbs and the premium carbon fiber drag washers deliver impressive power and durability.
Reinforced Alloy Drive Gear
Alloy drive gear, stronger precision brass gears, reinforced body, and a stainless steel main shaft give you smooth, dependable, silent performance.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Product broke within 30days "do not buy this product". I'm on my 5th email to eposeidon/Amazon to just try and show them what was defective on the rod. They request images but then strip the images from my emails based on file size and type. Difficult process, they do respond quickly but its starting to feel like lip service.
8-30-update reel was replaced and you have to love Eposeidon and Paul Quigley, great company. I received a letter basically stating they want me to be 100% satisfied. Im upgrading from 1 star to 5 stars for this reason. For the cost of the reel and the fact the company stands behind the product what else can you ask for.