Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kasumi 82008 - 3 inch Paring Knife
|Price:||$79.90 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kasumi 3-inch Japanese paring knife is ideal for peeling and paring ingredients
- Damascus pattern is eye catching and rust free
- The edge is beveled on both sides, but the bevel is much larger than the bevel on a European or American brand and creates a sharper edge
- The asymmetrical handle is made from multiple layers of wood impregnated with a plastic resin and is riveted to the full tang
- Kasumi knives are produced by Sumikama Cutlery in Seki, Japan
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Kasumi 82008 - 3 inch Paring Knife
Wusthof Classic Ikon 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife B000SM74ZO
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Global Village Brands||Dalstrong Inc.||theaccentshopinc||Cutlery and More|
|Blade Material||Stainless steel||Japanese superVG10,66-layers SUS410 nitro-cooled||Stainless steel||Steel|
|Color||Black and Silver||Black G10 handle, nitrogen cooled VG10 damascus 66-layers, Honbazuke sharpening, full tang, premium packaging, lifetime warranty, Dalstrong support.||Black||Silver|
|Dimensions||1 inches x 13 inches x 2.75 inches||2.6 inches x 10.2 inches x 0.7 inches||0.5 inches x 6 inches x 0.5 inches||0.63 inches x 8.88 inches x 1.38 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.45 pounds||0.2 pounds||0.3 pounds||0.45 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.