Kat Von D Triple Threat Tattoo Liners
- A set of liquid liners with three different brush tips to achieve a range of effects and the blackest of black lines.
- This set contains: - 0.02 oz Tattoo Liner in Poetica (bold chiseled tip) - 0.02 oz Tattoo Liner in Saint (skinny tip) - 0.024 oz Tattoo Liner in Sinner (medium tip)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
ANYWAYS. About the product.
1. easy to apply, long lasting, doesn't wear off throughout the day.
2. washes off easily with facial cleanser, no need to use eye make up remover.
3. a little costly, BUT, you $ave by buying the trio, than if you were to buy a single eyeliner.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Horrible, the one I used most kept "linting" and I would have to pull off the strands until it no longer was a thin tip and on top of that when I drug it along my eyelid... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Meggerz
I bought this set from Sephora before thinking it was a good deal but I was wrong. I mean, the other Kat von D liquid eyeliners are good but I don't know if I got a bad batch or... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Tiffy Ay
These are my favorite liquid liner pens and I do a cat eye often. I found my triple threat three pack today at Marshalls for $6.99!! Read morePublished 20 months ago by Catherine Pruner
I love kat von d tatoo liners, and i have not had a problem with them drying them out, however, I also bought them at Tj maxx for $7,00! What a deal.Published 20 months ago by persephone
I liked it before she changed the formula. It tries up BAD. I mean it literally turns into a powder because the tips of these eyeliners suck up any primer/eyeshadow/foundation you... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Jorey Alejandra Cook
I really love these eyeliners. They hold the color well on your eyes and are very bold. I really like how the tips have 3 different sizes.Published on February 20, 2014 by ASHLEY