- Product Dimensions: 12 x 2 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B000H3DNF4
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 8014996
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (41 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,535 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Katadyn Micropur MP1 Purification Tablets (20 count)
|Price:||$9.87 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Liquid proven effective against viruses
- Works in 30 minute
- Pea registered as a microbiological water purifier
- No mixing or measuring required
- Sealed in waterproof strips
- The only tablet or liquid proven effective against viruses, bacteria, Giardia, and Cryptosporidium in all water conditions
- Works in 30 minutes in most water (four hours if the water is cold and dirty)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Cpsia Warning||No Warning Applicable|
|Department||ADULTS, UNISEX-ADULT, MENS|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 2 x 12 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1 pound|
|Shipping Weight||0.1 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Ultralight tablets provide fresh drinking water anywhere you go. Effective against viruses, bacteria, giardia and cryptosporidium. Fresh tasting water no unpleasant taste. These tablets are easy to use. Tablets meet pea purification guidelines. Purification method chlorine dioxide tablets.
Ideal for hikes, backpacking trips, and stashing for emergency situations, Katadyn's Micropur MP1 purification tablets are safer than iodine tablets and leave virtually no taste in your water. Utilizing similar technology as municipal water treatment systems, these easy-to-use chlorine dioxide tablets are effective against Cryptosporidium, Giardia, bacteria, and viruses. One tablet treats one quart (one liter) of water.
Katadyn of Switzerland has been producing high quality portable water systems since 1928. Their history has been one of innovation and durability. Katadyn products are used by militaries, health organizations and outdoor adventurers world-wide. No other water system provides higher quality or longer lasting performance. Katadyn is the global leader in portable water treatment. With subsidiaries in the United States, Germany, France, and Singapore; Katadyn develops, produces and distributes high quality products which are used whenever safe drinking water isn't available--for travel, camping and humanitarian operations.
Top customer reviews
Also the instructions say to handle with rubber gloves then wash with soap and water afterwards. That's not realistic during an emergency.