Kate Spade New York Women's Charm Slingback Pump
$72.99 - $438.75
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Synthetic
- Leather sole
- Heel measures approximately 3.75"
- Peep-toe pump in glitter-covered satin featuring sling back strap and glittery bow at vamp
- Glitter heel with bow
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A bow accents the vamp on these glitter-covered Kate Spade New York sandals. Elastic slingback strap. Metallic-covered heel and leather sole.
We won&rsquo^t even try to resist the Charm of this spectacular sandal from top designer Kate Spade. An explosion of multicolored glitter covers the slingback from stem to stern but there&rsquo^s nothing remotely gaudy about the masterful Italian construction &ndash, it somehow remains ladylike with its retro-bowed peep-toe and slender covered heel. Add punch to a tailored black pantsuit or solid-color wrap dress with this dazzler.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.56 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003B3NV4A
- Item model number: CHARM
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 18, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 93 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for Shoehunt, they are amazing. The wedding is 8/27/16. I ordered them 8/5/16. Delivery was promised 8/27-9/2. I sent Shoehunt a message asking if it's possible to rush the order and told them the date I needed the shoes by. I do not know if they read my message because no one responded. My shoes were delivered to me yesterday, 8/9/16
Perfect shoes. I already owned the same style in gold glitter for my wedding several years ago and had wanted the pink/multi glitter version since before then. Obviously Kate Spade is not an economy brand so when the color was discontinued and on sale on Amazon I snapped them up. They fit true to size and are pretty comfortable for how high the heel is. Gorgeous shoes that I always get compliments on. I also keep them on display since they are so pretty instead of hidden away in a closet.