Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on February 15, 2012
Katherine Jenkins packs quite a vocal ability, and shares it with the audience in this CD. As I do not currently own any of her other material, I cannot compare this work with any of her others. And although I have a musical background, I usually am not a particular fan of opera-style music/musicians. However there have been a few exceptions, notably Hayley Westenra and the original 3 tenors group (Carreras, Domingo, Pavarotti).

A nice variety of songs, not just opera extracts, makes this CD very enjoyable. The reason I got it in the first place since I am not an opera fan? Well, somehow it showed up in the list of recommendations for me, and I decided to listen to some of the snippets. I was both surprised and impressed enough to order this CD, and for me it was well worth it.

Not to worry though -- I am still not a big fan of opera! :)
on March 10, 2012
I also am relatively new to Katherine. I am a violinist/cellist who really doesn't care for genuine opera and am delighted with the versatility and arrangements Katherine presents. She is incredible. My current favorite has to be "Daydream," though I love what she has done with the theme from "Mission"- the "Gabriel's Oboe" theme. wow. My only two wishes- and in simply commenting thus, I realize I, too am guilty of promoting this first-are that reviewers would stop sensationalizing Kath's physical beauty as so integral a part of describing her- and that people would quit trying to categorize her so. She has a super stage presence, an innocence, a naturalness uncommon to the usual expectations of a mezzo performer. This is Katherine Jenkins! She colors outside the box and does she ever know how to color! Brava to this exceptional young artist who is living her dream!
on February 20, 2015
I love this CD and so does my dog. I listen to this fabulous voice and he gets on top of the couch next to the Bose and closes his eyes and relaxes. Her choice of music is wonderful and hope everyone gives this a whirl. Human and dog recommended.
on November 9, 2011
I saw Katherine Jenkins on the Graham Norton Show. After listening to some excerpts on the web I purchased this album. Wow, what a voice. If your a Brightman fan try Katherine, a larger fuller voice and a little lower on the high range. Little of the often overdone vibrato of many other classical singers, just a pure beautiful female voice. I wish her latest was available in the US from an authorized seller, but I will probably by it any way.
on March 27, 2015
Fine collection of music from Katherine Jenkins. Dancing With The Stars contestant who I really didn't know until I heard her music and she even performed on DWTS. Great voice ! Great songs !
on June 27, 2013
Sometimes I wonder where I've been for so many years. I'd never heard of Katherine Jenkins until my friend and I watched a recent Memorial Day special in which she appeared. Her singing on the program was exceptional so I went right to Amazon to see if I could by some of her music. I ended up buying the Ultimate Collection which is great. I'm enjoying listening to all the lovely songs she sings on that CD.
on December 31, 2014
Lovely, lovely voice. Thoroughly enjoy listening to this time and again. Cannot wait to try her with the windows rolled down and the volume turned all the way up on my next road trip.
on October 8, 2012
The lady is a tremendous talent. I enjoy the Katherin Jenkins Ultimate Collection thoroughly. Turn up the volume and listen intently. What a treat. I highly recommend this CD if you like beautiful singing of incredible skill and vocal prowess. She was good on Dancing With the Stars, but sings far better.
on May 10, 2013
What an amazing accomplishment by a truly gifted performer. If you've ever heard Katherine sing, you know what this ultimate collection provides. Songs that were considered "classical" are given a breath of new life in this album. Thanks, Katherine for such wonderful songs.
on September 15, 2012
She is a great singer - amazing voice. This particular cd of hers has a selection of songs that my wife really enjoys. If you are a fan, you don't need to be told how good she is. If you are not a fan, you will be after listening to this.