Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 5, 2017
I like her spirited, fun loving style. Just watched Tired Hooker as well - and I like that one better than this one. Both specials cover celebrity gossip, which I generally don't know much about but I like her comedic take on that type of life. I have to say I became a fan when I saw her HBO special (HBO still has it on their online streaming), which seemed to be her initial entry into this career - that special is my favorite of her standup so far.
on May 12, 2018
This is just a note to say this DVD is located in her Red, White and Blue collection, but renamed here. If you own the collection, you don't need to get this as well.
on May 3, 2018
Whenever I’m feeling down, I watch Kathy Griffin’s videos. It’s very therapeutic to me.
on May 5, 2010
Same Kathy, But Not One of Her BEST!

I adore Kathy as much as the next person, but this was NOT one of her better comedy specials. I like the old re-runs that occasionally air on Bravo and wish those were uncensored and released on DVD. I would take those specials over this anyday.

From the very beginning - You can feel the magic is gone in this DVD. Its a bit disappointing. The magic really wasn't there and the audience wasnt with her. Kathy wasn't even Kathy. There were many moments where it was noticeable that she was just grasping for anything to entertain the audience. There was this akward vibe in the air that anyone watching this DVD can sense. I give it four stars because its Kathy, but i'd rather watch the "Allegedly" DVD over this. And i have seen that at least a million times.

This DVD is only for a true Kathy fan and in all honesty, its not worth the forty-five minutes of semi-good jokes.
3 people found this helpful
on July 13, 2014
Not Kathy at her best. She builds up the momentum but doesn't deliver like she thinks she will. And come on, enough with the Maggie material.

But it's Kathy, and she still makes me laugh.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 20, 2015
if you need a laugh, the answer is Kathy Griffin..... SHE is a Mood changer! LOL!
on August 10, 2014
everything came as promised, ty
on April 25, 2016
Always funny. I enjoy her brand of humor.
on January 26, 2015
perfect
on March 23, 2010
I love, love, love Kathy Griffin. She's so funny and such an "on point" honest comedian. This DVD was funny and I watch it over and over again.
7 people found this helpful