Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Katie Moseman
Her food blog, Recipe for Perfection, features streamlined recipes and kitchen how-tos with stunning food photography. Her Southern lifestyle blog, Magnolia Days, explores life in the Southern United States.
She is the author of "Fixin' to Eat: Southern Cooking for the Southern at Heart" and "I Hate Vegetables Cookbook: Fresh and Easy Vegetable Recipes That Will Change Your Mind."
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Katie Moseman
Are you Fixin’ to Eat?
Fixin’ to Eat: Southern Cooking for the Southern at Heart invites you to pull up a chair at the Southern table and celebrate the heart of Southern cooking with time-honored dishes that reflect the South’s rich culinary traditions and innovations.
Passed from generation to generation, these recipes tell the story of Southern food one sumptuous dish at a time. Each chapter is layered with charming illustrations and helpful notes alongside every well-loved recipe.
- Homestyle classics like Honey Cola Ham, Apple Cider Pork Roast, and Sweet Cornbread,
- Prized family favorites like Baked Beans with Bacon, Squash Casserole, and Pimento Cheeseburgers,
- Party-ready innovations like Kentucky Hot Brown Ham Sliders, Potato Salad Stacks, and Tarragon Goat Cheese Deviled Eggs,
- Amazing desserts like Peach Bread Pudding, Self-Crust Coconut Pie, and Blackberry Crumble,
- Plus special bonus sections on pairing libations like beer, wine, and spirits with all your favorite Southern foods.
Whether you’re a beginning cook or a whiz in the kitchen, with this Southern cookbook in hand, you’ll truly be Fixin’ to Eat!
Think you’re a veggie hater who could never enjoy vegetables? Do salads make you wilt? Do sprouts make you shudder? Then this is the cookbook for you! With the help of the I Hate Vegetables Cookbook, you’ll learn to love vegetables one great recipe at a time.
Say goodbye to overcooked and underseasoned vegetables. Learn to enhance them with flavor-boosting cooking methods and complementary ingredients.
Get every recipe right the first time with easy-to-follow instructions, explanations of lesser-known ingredients, and handy tips from pro chefs.
Buy this cookbook and become a veggie lover, not a veggie hater!
- Comfort Food Classics like Garlic Cheddar Biscuit-Topped Vegetable Pot Pie,
- Amazing Appetizers like Buffalo Style Oven Roasted Cauliflower,
- Rich & Creamy Soups like Hatch Chile Chowder and Smoky Sweet Potato Soup,
- Flavor-Popping Salads like Sugar Snap Pea Salad with Prosciutto, Parmigiano, and Sherry Vinaigrette,
- Scrumptious Sides like Maple Butter Roasted Acorn Squash with Pecans and Blue Cheese,
- And so many more!