Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Katie Moseman
Her food blog, Recipe for Perfection, features her favorite easy recipes and kitchen how-tos with stunning food photography. Her Southern lifestyle blog, Magnolia Days, explores life in the Southern United States.
Her first book, "Fixin' to Eat: Southern Cooking for the Southern at Heart" presents over 50 Southern recipes with a homestyle touch.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Are you Fixin’ to Eat?
Fixin’ to Eat: Southern Cooking for the Southern at Heart invites you to pull up a chair at the Southern table and celebrate the heart of Southern cooking with time-honored dishes that reflect the South’s rich culinary traditions and innovations.
Passed from generation to generation, these recipes tell the story of Southern food one sumptuous dish at a time. Each chapter is layered with charming illustrations and helpful notes alongside every well-loved recipe.
- Homestyle classics like Honey Cola Ham, Apple Cider Pork Roast, and Sweet Cornbread,
- Prized family favorites like Baked Beans with Bacon, Squash Casserole, and Pimento Cheeseburgers,
- Party-ready innovations like Kentucky Hot Brown Ham Sliders, Potato Salad Stacks, and Tarragon Goat Cheese Deviled Eggs,
- Amazing desserts like Peach Bread Pudding, Self-Crust Coconut Pie, and Blackberry Crumble,
- Plus special bonus sections on pairing libations like beer, wine, and spirits with all your favorite Southern foods.
Whether you’re a beginning cook or a whiz in the kitchen, with this Southern cookbook in hand, you’ll truly be Fixin’ to Eat!
Fixin' to Eat is Book 4 in the Cooking Squared series.
Think you’re a veggie hater who could never enjoy vegetables? Do salads make you wilt? Do sprouts make you shudder? Then this is the cookbook for you! With the help of the I Hate Vegetables Cookbook, you’ll learn to love vegetables one great recipe at a time.
Say goodbye to overcooked and underseasoned vegetables. Learn to enhance them with flavor-boosting cooking methods and complementary ingredients.
Get every recipe right the first time with easy-to-follow instructions, explanations of lesser-known ingredients, and handy tips from pro chefs.
Buy this cookbook and become a veggie lover, not a veggie hater!
- Comfort Food Classics like Garlic Cheddar Biscuit-Topped Vegetable Pot Pie,
- Amazing Appetizers like Buffalo Style Oven Roasted Cauliflower,
- Rich & Creamy Soups like Hatch Chile Chowder and Smoky Sweet Potato Soup,
- Flavor-Popping Salads like Sugar Snap Pea Salad with Prosciutto, Parmigiano, and Sherry Vinaigrette,
- Scrumptious Sides like Maple Butter Roasted Acorn Squash with Pecans and Blue Cheese,
- And so many more!
Get your copy of the I Hate Vegetables Cookbook today!
I Hate Vegetables is Book 1 of the Cooking Squared series.
Struggling to find cooking inspiration? Learn how recipes from around the world can make your meals exciting again!
Do you hate cooking the same old dishes week in and week out? Do you wish there was an easier way to liven up appetizers, dinner, and desserts, and enjoy the satisfaction of trying something new? Cookbook author Katie Moseman’s recipes have been featured in TIME, Fitness Magazine, Parade, and Country Living. Let her show you exactly how to master the recipes you need to become a world traveler in your own kitchen.
After creating three cookbooks, hundreds of recipes for national food brands, and helping millions with cooking tips on her food blog, Katie has learned how to make good cooking accessible to everyone. Through easy-to-follow recipe instructions and helpful “Know Your Ingredient” sidebars, Gluten Free World Tour Cookbook gives you everything you need to make delicious international cuisine.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- Flavor-packed appetizers like Mexican grilled corn, Nigerian fried plantains, and Herbes de Provence dip;
- Perfect handheld meals like Cuban sandwiches, veggie tacos, crispy quesadillas, lettuce cups, and wraps;
- Hearty main courses like Italian frittata, classic beef Stroganoff, Moroccan rice, three cheese pastitsio, and grilled chimichurri steak;
- Indulgent international desserts like pineapple tarts, rice cream with cherry sauce, zabaglione, and dragon fruit sherbet;
- And much, much more. Plus, every recipe is 100% gluten free!
Finally, you no longer have to take on the challenge of cooking alone. With an array of amazing international recipes at your fingertips, all your future starters, dinners, and desserts will be better than ever before. You want more adventure in your kitchen, and Katie’s recipes are a great way to travel the world, one recipe at a time.
If you like cookbooks from cuisines around the world, streamlined instructions, helpful how-to tips, and a dash of food history, then you’ll love Katie Moseman’s joyful voyage through the most delightful recipes from around the globe .
Buy Gluten Free World Tour Cookbook today and get excited about cooking again!
Gluten Free World Tour Cookbook is Book 3 in the Cooking Squared Series.
Does the thought of making dinner stress you out? Do you wish it wasn’t such a big drag? Then this is the cookbook for you! With the help of the I Love Dinner Cookbook, you’ll learn to love dinner again.
Say goodbye to overcomplicated and underwhelming main courses. Learn to enhance dinner with flavor-boosting cooking methods and ingredients.
Get every recipe right the first time with easy-to-follow instructions, helpful tips, and a handy guide to quick and simple side dishes.
Buy this cookbook and fall in love with dinner all over again!
- Comfort Food Classics like Red Wine Pot Roast,
- Amazing One-Pan Meals like Roasted Asian Pork and Vegetables,
- Hearty Soups like Corn and Andouille Sausage Chowder,
- Flavor-Popping Sandwiches like Mushroom & Swiss Stuffed Turkey Burgers,
- Scrumptious Seafood like Salmon with Dill Honey Mustard Sauce,
- And so many more! Includes beef, pork, poultry, seafood and vegetarian dinner recipes—and every recipe can be made gluten free!
Get your copy of the I Love Dinner Cookbook today!
I Love Dinner Cookbook is Book 2 in the Cooking Squared series.