- File Size: 3534 KB
- Print Length: 1204 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Sweet Pea Productions (November 26, 2015)
- Publication Date: November 26, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B018MQHV7S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #70,414 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
A Katie Parker Production Boxed Set: Books 1-4 Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I appreciated so much that this was truly a "Christian" novel. You didn't just add a little religion to your book to make it qualify as a Christian book. You spelled out very clearly what it means to be a born-again Christian and laid our strong Christian principles.
I do agree with those who noted that too much time elapsed between books three and four. Also, I think we needed to hear how Charlie really felt about Kate long before the end. If I had been writing the books, I would not have included Maxine's escapades so often. None of these negatives, however, interfered with my enjoyment of the story.
To sum up, I really was captured by the series and loved reading it. Thanks for writing these books. I look forward to reading more of your books.
The first two books are really witty and made me laugh a lot.
This a Christian book. However, the author has succeeded where many fail - to not preach. This is not a sermon but a funny story for a good kid who was unfortunate enough to need an adoption family.
The Katie Parker story is a suitable sequel for teenagers. They can do much worse with many of the books written for them. This book teaches decency.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Contemporary