- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend $100.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Kattee. Enter code KTSALE01 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 100% Leather
- Brand new & high quality, with logo and label of Kattee brand. Kattee is an US registered trademark, unauthorized sale without permission, we will investigated for legal responsibility
- Imported Top Layer Crazy-Horse Genuine Cow Leather
- Vintage, elegant and luxury, best gift for men
- 2 Styles Available: Brown Style / Dark Brown-Crocodile Embossed Style
- Package Includes: 1 piece leather wallet
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Inspired by European culture, Kattee has been committed to produce vintage and functional designed bags for both men and women. We advocate classicism, elegance and durability of our bags' design and production to provide pleasant user experience.
"Not Just a Bag", our slogan expects to inspire people to explore new definition of fashion. We will continue to be in the pursuit and insistence of perfectionism and modern craftsmanship by making better bags for you, no matter you're headed to office, school or going off the grid.
This Crazy Horse leather wallet is Hand Made by professional artisans, wonderful crafted wallet that will only get better with ages.
Dimensions: L 3.5" * H 7.5"
Net weight: 0.3lb
1*ID Window pocket
1* Zipper pocket
4* Bill Compartments pockets
11* Card slot pockets
The wallet is made of superior Crazy-horse leather, which has natural and smooth feeling.
This kind of leather will become newer and more beautiful when the time pass through and after more times you use.
Transparent ID window designed to store photos or driver’s license for easy access. It’s an ideal aspect for frequent traveler.
2 Styles for you to choose:
* Vintage solid style: Business, shopping, daily... simple look wallets meet all your occasions, and never be out of date!
* Crocodile embossed style: Soft leather touching and stylish appearance show your outstanding taste.
Card holders are made from single layer leather incising, fluent and detailed stitching, which makes the wallet more concise and beautiful.
- Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 4 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B019GWIYB4
- Item model number: XZ331DED
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 11, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Compare with similar items
MONHINTY Men's Genuine Leather Multi-Card Long Bifold Wallet Black
Texbo Men's Genuine Cow Leather Bifold Long Wallet Brown
HISCOW Bifold Long Wallet Black with Large Cash Compartment - Italian Calfskin
Lecxci Mens RFID Blocking Soft Vintage Leather Long Bifold Wallet with ID Window (Retro Brown)
Men RFID Vintage Look Genuine Leather Long Bifold Wallet
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Kattee||Mon's Ting||Texbo||HISCOW||CXCIUS||the price point|
|Color||Dark Brown||Black||brown||Black||Retro Brown||Brown|
|Size||Large||Long||large||One Size||Medium||One Size|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
3 months later, I tip the scales about 300 pounds so a wallet gets a real workout with me. I like this wallet better all the time and if I didn't have a bad heart I would order another one. As it is I think this one will last me several years if I last several years. It has not stretched out and the credit cards are still snug. Money well spent on a great product.
When I first got this wallet the credit cards wore a little tight getting in and out of the pockets. They are still a little tight. The quality of this leather is amazing. This is a far better wallet than the Tony Lama I paid a whole lot more for. If you like this style of wallet you will not find anything better than the one they sent me. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Photos are after 6 months of use with 300 pounds sitting on it.
After a year and a month I still love this wallet. Credit cards are still hard to get in and out. It has not stretched at all. I am still amazed at the quality of this wallet. It is way better than the Tony Lama that I paid 80 bucks for. Gotta say if you want a wallet like this don't hesitate. Once in a while you find something really great and this fits that description.
TL;DR: it's nice, a little thick, but very nice.
First, a few notes:
* The dimensions listed on the product are wrong. It is not 7.6" inches long - it's 7.2" long.
* On the left hand side I cannot store 5 credit cards + an ID - the slot right above the ID becomes too tight to get the credit card or ID out when everything is filled. To get over that I am not storing a card right in the pocket right above the ID - it's okay as there are enough slots for my needs.
* On the right side, the cards are a tight fit, but surprisingly, once I got the cards in it was still easy to get them out. It's best to think of them as snug card holders. However, my business cards are 3.5" in width - they will not fit on the right hand side. Credit cards are 3.4" in length so they do fit fine. That's fine - I'm storing the business cards on the left side.
* The openings for the money and notes on the left hand side work well - easy to access, easy to put things in and get them out.
* The opening on the right is a bit wider and has a zipper compartment. I believe it can fit a checkbook easily but I don't carry one anymore
A couple of folks have noted that the finish bleeds onto business cards. I've had the wallet for two days with business cards in them. The image shows the back of the rear-most business card. The leather finish does bleed onto the card. I have the same problem with the front-most business card. There has been no bleeding onto the credit cards because of the difference in material. I was storing receipts in the pockets behind the credit cards and there was no bleeding on them or the cash I am storing there.
I'm hoping that the bleeding stops and if it does in a few days I'll come back and add a star.
I have not noticed any smells as some folks have noted. In addition, the stitching appears to be top quality. I'll update this review if anything starts coming undone.
I hope this helps others make a decision.