Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 416 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 452 reviews
on September 22, 2017
Love this perfume smells so sweet not sweet like the cotton candy kind of perfume but sweet as in a soft mellow summer day
on August 24, 2017
Really cute, recieved on time. Wish it was alittle stronger but I personally like extra strong scent. .smells really good tho pretty sure its real
on August 11, 2017
This is my absolute favorite perfume now, and I have over 20 if not 30 bottles of petfume, I only wish it came in a larger size.
on September 10, 2017
this has always been my favorite perfume! i have been unable to find it for so long, and i randomly searched for it on Amazon. i was so happy!!! Sweet light scent, lots of vanilla :) I always get compliments on how nice i smell. love this stuff :)
on May 13, 2016
Hunny!! Yessss smells so good
on September 22, 2017
It's sweeter then purrr and I love fruity seeet smaller. The kid works fine and it's bigger then expected
on April 6, 2017
This perfume smells amazing! I was very surprised by how long it lasted, sprayed myself in the morning before a full day of class and then work and would come home to my daughter saying I smelled pretty.
on January 24, 2016
Like everyone says, it smells great. I would not have purchased without all the good reviews. My young daughter picked it out for Grandma because it's a pink cat (which Grandma liked too). I was skeptical of the scent considering the package...but it's very nice. Grandma wants it again, it's her favorite. And it's cheap too!! Better deal that department store perfume!
on July 30, 2017
Excellent perfume. Smells great, lasts long and the bottle itself is quite large. Definitely worth the price.
on January 1, 2016
For perfume this is a good one. Spicy- not flowery. Receive compliments every time I wear it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.