Kavallerie Gel Half Pad/Saddle Pad - Impact Absorbing Design for Comfort - Prevent Saddle Bridging or Sore Back - Breathable & Washable - Perfect for Eventing, Schooling, Dressage, Jumping, Training
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ PREVENT SORE BACK: Your horse's back is essential to his performance. The most common cause of back pain is a ill-fitting tack. Kavallerie Gel Pad is like "melted-butter" adapting to the shape of the saddle and the horse's back, providing soft cushioning effect to prevent sore back. Even when the tack fits well, rider asymmetry places uneven pressure on a back. The shock absorbing design of the pad can distribute the pressure, providing ultimate comfort for you and your horse.
- ✅ STABILIZE YOUR SADDLE: The non-slip and low profile gel pad keeps your saddle in place even with high withered horses. It stabilizes your saddle which gives you the confidence that your horse won't get hurt during your ride.
- ✅ FIX SADDLE BRIDGING: There are 4 anatomically designed gel pads to suit your specific needs and fix saddle bridging. Middle riser for dipped/ swayback horses associated with genetics or horse muscle atrophies. Front riser for horses with underdeveloped & high withers. Rear riser for a horse with weak back. The anatomic shape of the pad helps support the saddle during any movements.
- ✅ ENHANCED RIDING EXPERIENCES: Kavallerie Gel Saddle Pad is like an instant upgrade to any saddle. As a rider, you will feel closer, better contact but more supported. On top of that, your horse will have more energy, feel much happier and engaged. Everyone in the barn will ask where you got it from.
- ✅ EASY CLEANING & DURABLE: Made from our proprietary material called ReiterGelâ„¢ for durability and easy cleaning. Simply hose off any dirt after use and you are ready to go. Every pad comes with an extended 90 Day Money Back Guarantee. We are confident that you will absolutely LOVE the comfort that the pad will bring for you and your horse. If you are not happy for any reason, we will give you a full refund, no question asked. Buy now and enjoy your next ride with Kavallerie.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ride to victory with Kavallerie
With the ever-evolving competition and times of the sport, Kavallerie’s founder, a material scientist and an avid equestrian enthusiast has been developing saddles and pads to match the demands of high-performers like you. He has been traveling all over the world, and inspired by German-design, decided to create a brand with both high-performance, superior design, and protection. Growing up in a family of equestrians, he found most saddles lacking in either design or functionality and wanted to create the perfect fusion between the two, by constantly challenging the status quo and incorporating new technology such as HexPad and ReiterGel for maximum shock-absorption to prevent injuries and to suit the horse’s need for advanced air and moisture circulation. Whether you are in the game to win it or just riding for leisure, Kavallerie is your leading supplier for equestrian gear.
Tradition and history are ingrained in our spirit but we are consistently innovating cutting-edge technology to separate ourselves from the rest of the competition. Since day one, we have incorporated 3 key elements into every product: protection, comfort, and utility for both horse and rider. Our main priority is you and your horse’s safety without compromising comfort and practicality. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of current riders and lead the way towards the future.
1) In what discipline can I use this half pad?
This pad works for both English and Western discipline.
Many western riders claim that this gel half pad works perfectly fine with their saddles and provides essential cushioning but please be advised that this pad is mainly design for English saddles.
2) Becuase of its gel texture, do hairs and dirt accumulate to the pad easily?
Nothing to worry about dirt, hair, and dust accumulating in the pad, it is because of our special TPR gel material, that makes the pad sticky on the first few days of use. This shock absorbent special Reiter gel makes the pad extremely pliable and impressionable to fit your horse/s back. Plus, you can just hose it off or dunk it in water bucket to easily clean the gel pad. No worries, as the stickiness will fade after multiple uses but will retain its anti-slip functionality.
3) What length could the saddle be to use this gel half pad?
(Up to) English 18" Western 16"
4) What design is best suited for horses/ mare with deep swayed back and hollow shoulders?
We will recommend Middle Riser. We already received same queries before from riders who have horses with deeply swayed back associated with horse muscle atrophy and Middle riser with central riser pad and non-slip, shock absorbing properties works wonder to them. It is anatomically shaped to help support the saddle on dipped or sway backed horses. It provides an essential cushioning effect in the middle area of the saddle where pressure is often concentrated. Still, we would like to remind that if it's not severe you can opt between middle riser or rear riser model.
Use Kavallerie Gel pad to lighten the pressure on your and your horse's backs.
Make your beloved horse has more energy and feel much happier and engaged!
Color: Front Riser
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I have been using this for almost a year and it still looks new. I can use this pad alone for my 17" Wintec saddle with an inch or two to spare lengthwise. I have to use an additional thin pad/blanket to fit my 16" Down Under Australian saddle, as the pad is exactly the same length as the saddle and thus will sore my mare's back. Still a great way to prevent slippage but I don't see how this would fit a 16" western saddle that tends to be larger than an Australian saddle.