|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.12 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
|Item model number||10000921|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Line Size||0.7 Millimeters|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BRRB-BR|
Kaweco Brass Sport Gel/Ballpoint Pen Including 0.7 mm Rollerball Pen Refill for Left Handed and Right-Handed in Classic Design with Ceramic Ball I Gel Rollerball 13.5 cm
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.12 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Reliable every day. The Kaweco gel pen allows for a particularly easy and smooth writing unlike fountain pens as the ink flows smoothly over the ceramic ball onto the paper surface.
- Over 100 years of Kaweco Sport: Classic design made of high-quality plastic in historical colours – impresses with the latest technology – pleasant feel and a noticeably smooth writing feeling.
- Compact and lightweight, the 13 g lightweight rollerball pen with closed cap (10.5 cm) has the optimal pocket size (cap attached 13 cm). Blue and black quality refills are available separately.
- Quality since 1883: The pens are manually assembled and individually inspected in the pencil city of Nuremberg. Premium quality and functionality have always been at the forefront of our philosophy.
- You will certainly find the perfect writing tool in our extensive range – from pencils to fountain pens and ballpoint pens.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This beautiful brass sport fountain pen from Kaweco is made from brown brass and measures 13 cm.
Compare with similar items
Kaweco AL Sport Gel Rollerball Pen - RAW Aluminum
Kaweco Classic Sport Black Gel/Ballpoint Pen Including 0.7 mm Rollerball Pen Refill for Left-Handed and Right-Handed in Classic Design with Ceramic Ball I Gel Rollerball 13.5 cm
Al Sport Gel Roller
Kaweco AL SPORT Stonewashed Ballpoint Pen Blue
|Sold By||ScarletBrands||ScarletBrands||Brands-Direct||My Gift Stop||The Watch Locker|
|Item Dimensions||5.12 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches||5.12 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches||4.15 x 0.51 x 4.15 inches||5.12 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches||5.12 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Excellent dark black gel ink refill in the pen. The Kaweco refill might replace my go to Schmidt refills.
- Unfinished brass ages and takes on a patina unique to each pen
- If you want your pen to stay a pristine brass color, this is not that pen. There is no lacquer or other finish applied to the brass and it will age.
- If you want a lighter pen, this is not it. This might be the heaviest pen I have written with.
What could be better:
- Honestly, I can't think of anything I would change with this pen.
I have a Kaweco Sport Classic Rollerball pen which I like, but I felt that it was not robust enough to be beating around inside my pocket with other stuff. I liked the form factor and how it writes, but I was afraid that it would not hold up. It is actually more resistant to breaking than I thought, though.
Enter the Kaweco Sport Brass Rollerball. This is the perfect pocket pen for me! It is built like tank. I simply am in love with this pen. It has a nice weight to it and it is very robust. A pleasure to write with.
There are many refills that will work in it as well as the Kaweco refill included which writes very well. I will probably replace it with the Schmidt P8127, but any "Parker style" refill should work in it.
I bought the separate Kaweco clip for mine.
I have polished mine on one occasion and the original shiny luster came right back.
Comes in a decent presentation box/metal tin.
Top reviews from other countries
I think it was designed as a travel pen. So the length increases significantly when you unscrew the top and put it on the end. It's solid brass, so is lovely and weighty in the hand. It's very pleasing to hold and to use. It's great.
As it's brass, it quickly starts to discolour. Or 'develop a patina' as they might say. I suspect I could get the brasso out and keep its original sheen, but I rather like how it's starting to go now. Plus I don't have any brasso. Who does, these days?
It's just ever so slightly too short. I have medium sized hands, and another 0.5cm would make this perfect. But I knew how big it was when I bought it, so my fault and not theirs.
Lovely pen though. Be aware - this doesn't come with a clip, so if you want to put it in a jacket pocket, you'll need to buy one separately.
And it takes Parker style refills.
ABER: Als er angekommen ist war ich zunächst total enttäuscht. Der Stift ist total lieblos in einer transparenten Plastikfolie eingepackt. Dazu ein kleiner schwarzer zusammengelegter Karton zum selber basteln und ein kleines zusammengelegtes Heftchen mit Garantie...
Die Box die hier auf dem Foto mit abgebildet ist und die man bei dem Preis auch erwarten kann ist leider nicht dabei. Eigentlich frech, da auch die Bilder irreführend sind.