|Manufacturer||Vault Cargo Management|
|Brand||Vault Cargo Management|
|Item Weight||8.68 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||19.5 x 8.9 x 6.7 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VCM-KYKCR-FLD-2|
|Vehicle Service Type||Passenger Car, SUV, Truck|
Consider these available items
Kayak Roof Rack by Vault Cargo – Set of Two Kayak Roof Rack J-Bar Racks That Mount to Your Vehicle’s roof Rack Cross Bars. Folding Carrier for Your Canoe, SUP and Kayaks on Your SUV, car or Truck.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✓ EASY SOLUTION – Top mount your kayak to your vehicle’s existing roof rack to save cargo space.
- ✓ FOLDING – Each J-bar folds down to allow your car to fit in parking garages and not have to remove
- ✓ ALUMINUM – Heavy duty aluminum construction makes the racks light weight and last forever
- ✓ NON-RUB DESIGN – Attached to each bar are soft cushions to prevent your kayak from rubbing
- ✓ HOW TO USE – Attach Carrier to Vault Cargo roof rack rails for an easy kayak transportation solution
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
VAULT CARGO KAYAK RACK - SET OF TWO
- EASY TO USE - Vault Cargo top mount kayak racks are foldable, making them easy to still utilize your garage when not using them.
- ALUMINUM FRAME - The J-bar system is made of round aluminum tubing creating a lightweight solution to carry your kayak, canoe or SUP.
- UNIVERSAL MOUNT - Mounts to existing cross bars or Vault Cargo Crossbars. Installation is quick and easy.
You just bought a brand-new kayak and are looking to get to the lake or river, but how are you going to get your kayak or canoe to there?
I’m sure you could squeeze your kayak into your SUV and have it take up space in your vehicle, or you could try out a safer and more reliable solution. Vault Cargo’s Kayak Carrier Roof Rack – the rack attaches directly to your cargo roof rack and safely cradles your kayak or canoe on top of your vehicle. Leaving the much needed cargo space available in your SUV.
Each kayak rack folds down after use to allow you the convenience of keeping them on all season long. This also allows you to fit into your garage or low clearance openings without having to remove them every time.
Pair this with Vault Cargo’s Roof Rack Cargo Bars and a set of Ratchet Straps and you have the safest solution for transporting your kayak or canoe.
VAULT CARGO KAYAK RACKS
- Folding Kayak Roof Racks
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Frame
- Soft Foam Lined Bars To Help Protect Kayak or Canoe
180° FOLDING MOTION KAYAK RACK
- The J-Bars are fully adjustable allowing you to fold them down when not in use.
- Therefore, it gives you the ability to drive into your garage without having to remove the kayak racks everytime.
- The racks can be folded in either directions making them perfect for storing.
- To adjust the kayak simply just push the blue button and it moves with ease.
UNIVERSAL KAYAK RACK MOUNT
- Sold as a pair, you can mount the kayak racks to any roof rack crossbar with the correct width.
- If you don't have cross bars, check out Vault Cargo Universal Roof Rack Crossbars to mount these Kayak Racks to.
- Save 10% off Vault Cargo Crossbars when you purchase together.
INCLUDED WITH KAYAK RACKS
- Two adjustable lashing straps are included with your purchase of the kayak racks.
- We recommend that you use Vault Cargo Ratchet Straps to secure the bow and stern of your kayak to your vehicle. Therefore, giving you more security when mounting your kayak.
- Be sure to attach your ratchet straps not only to your crossbars, but to your vehicle as well for a proper attachment.
- Kayaks not strapped properly can catch wind drag while driving very easily.
SAVE 10% OFF VAULT CARGO PRODUCTS
When you purchase a set of Vault Cargo Kayak Racks you Receive 10% off the Following Items:
- Vault Cargo Ratchet Straps 4-Pack of 15 ft Ratchet Straps
- Vault Cargo Rooftop Crossbars
Customers also viewed these products
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But if you're cool with that, they seem to be otherwise well built for the price.
Also, the included installation instructions are hilariously awful. They literally read as follows (my notes in parens):
Step 1: Check all parts and accessories. (Yet they give you no parts list to check against)
Step 2: Affix and screw on the roof car rack. (Um… ok. How? Seriously, can you provide any detail whatsoever? No? OK, I guess I'll go figure it out on my own)
Step 3: Attach the kayak/canoe onto rack with the provided lashing straps. (See the notes for step 2)
Seriously, that's it. Their assembly and use instructions are essentially just "Assemble it and use it."