Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kaytee Super Sleeper Cuddle-E-Cup
|You Save:||$5.50 (33%)|
- Includes an ultra soft fleece interior for added comfort
- Machine washable, colors may vary.
- A cozy & secure resting spot
- 10" long, 12" wide, 5.5" high
- Colors Vary
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Critters can't wait to curl up in comfort inside Critter Cuddle-E-Cup! The Cuddle-E-Cup features an ultra-soft, padded faux fur interior providing your pet with the ultimate cozy resting spot. Made from durable polyester material, the bed is machine washable. Comes with a strong straps that secures the bed into position anywhere in your pet's cage.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Compare to similar items
This item Kaytee Super Sleeper Cuddle-E-Cup
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$1.49|
|Size||10" long, 12" wide, 5-1/2" high||Medium||L||L|
Top Customer Reviews
My cat has also taken a liking to it, but alas, he is a bit big.
She is a very neat little creature and will not poop or pee in it. The only negative I have is that the furry lining inside attracts her hair and the wood shavings from her cage. And when I say "attracts" I mean it!!! Even after washing it, there is hair and wood chips embedded into the lining. However, she loves this thing so much, I just purchased another one.
There was a small tag on the inside, like a clothing tag, that we had to cut off because he'd nibble on it. Ours also doesn't dip down as much in the front like the picture shows, it's maybe a 3/4" drop. I'm guessing it would work with two pigs to cuddle, but at the moment we only have one (hoping to adopt a friend soon!)
Guinea Pig Tested. Guinea Pig Approved.
EDIT: A little over a month and a half of use, and a few trips through the washing machine, a seam has begun to separate where the bottom meets the side. We'll take partial credit, since I'm sure it doesn't like running through the washer, but I was hoping it'd hold up better than this. Knocking a star off because of the seam issue, otherwise we still love it.
There are two caveats with this item--one minor, the other major:
1. Your little critter will frequently be attracted to his Cuddle-E-Cup--not to sleep IN it but underneath it. (So much for encouraging him to come out of his shell.)
2. If you use the shredded paper bedding that many owners (including this one) prefer to fleece, bits of paper will cling to, and become embedded in, the fake fur used for the animal's napping bed. My wife has wasted no time in calling the problem to my attention. Tossing the cup into a washing machine will NOT remove a great many paper pieces caught in the furry material. You can spend 30 minutes picking them out by hand, but the problem is still not solved because some of the paper pieces will have been washed off and remain stuck in the filters of the wash machine. Soon the particles show up on clothing and, not long after, the motor of the washing machine simply burns out.
If you use paper bedding, look for a cup without the fur. Or simply pass up the cup. Your critter will be just as comfortable lying on his paper bed.