Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kaytee Critter Trail Triple Play 3 in One Habitat ..." and save 56% off the $75.30 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.93 shipping
+ $12.25 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kaytee Critter Trail Triple Play 3 in One Habitat for Hamsters
|Price:||$43.89 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Critter Trail Triple Play offers three challenging environments for your pet
- Create a tower, arch, or tunnel habitat design to house your hamster or gerbil
- Narrow wire spacing and spring-loaded door locks ensure that your pet will remain safely and securely inside
- Habitat includes wheel, water bottle and food dish
- Actual size 17-1/4-inch long, 11-1/2-inch wide and 19-1/4-inch high
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Discover the CritterTrail Difference with Super Pet's new Triple Play Habitat. The habitat includes everything you need to creat 3 different challenging environments for your pet. Create a tower, arch, or tunnel design. The narrow wire and spring-loaded door locks ensure that your pet will remain safely and securely inside while your pet explores each of your different cage designs. Habitat includes wheel, water bottle and food dish. Ideal for Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice or other small animals.
This 3 in 1 cage comes with everything you need to create 3 different challenging environments for your pet. Choose between the arch, tunnel or tower designs. Introducing new layouts will challenge and mentally stimulate your pet, and help with muscle development. The Triple Play Habitat also comes with a food dish, water bottle and exercise wheel. Top and Front wire doors allow you to easily access your pet at any time. Ideal for mice, dwarf hamsters, hamsters and gerbils. Don't forget there is room to grow since the habitat can attach to other Critter Trail Habitats and accesories to create an expanded environment. If you dream it, you can build it!
- 6mm wire spacing provides security for even the smallest furry friends
- Improved detachable design makes assembly easier and cleaning a breeze!
- Enhanced door locks offer easy access and added security
|Image||Model||Dimensions||Food Dish||Wheel||Water Bottle||Other Accessories||Ideal For|
|CritterTrail Primary Habitat||100079891||16"L x 11.5"W x 10.25"H||Yes||Yes||Yes||Hanging Nest||Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice|
|CritterTrail Extreme Challenge Habitat||100079213||20"L x 11.5"L x 18"H||Yes||Yes||Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice|
|Habitat Defined Rat Habitat||100501966||25.25"L x 12.25"W x 28.25"H||Yes||Rats|
|CritterTrail 2-Level Habitat||100079217||20"L x 11.5"L x 16"H||Yes||Yes||Yes||Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice|
|CritterTrail One Habitat||100079210||20"L x 11.5"L x 11"H||Yes||Yes||Yes||Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice|
Compare to similar items
This item Kaytee Critter Trail Triple Play 3 in One Habitat for Hamsters
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fat Happy Pets||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11.5 x 17.25 x 19.25 in||19.75 x 10.5 x 22.25 in||10.5 x 16 x 10 in||4.75 x 9.5 x 17 in||5.8 x 4.7 x 8.8 in|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Cool colors and design
2. Love the idea of a 5 way connection
3. Top of connection site opens for easy acess
4. Water bowl and small bowl included
5. Wire top allows for.Good ventilation
1. 5 way connection is awful. Tubing is loose and just falls out
2. What appears to be addition access holes on top are not
3. Received with top piece broke (Amazon replaced with no issues)
4. Tubing connects with plastic rings and is very difficult to disconnect for cleaning. Tubes crack easily
5. Replacement's ring are too loose. What the he k?
The wheel was too small for him so I switched it out for the old one he used to use, which I personally think they're both too tiny. He's long and wide and it's hard for me to gauge the perfect wheel for him that HAS to connect to the cage.
My hamster personally spends most of his time at the top of the cage in the circular part. He even pulls his bedding up there to stay warm and sleep and hide his snacks.
Lastly, I thought that the tubes would be too small for him but he makes it work.