Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kaytee Critter Trail Triple Play 3 in One Habitat ..." and save 61% off the $75.30 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Kaytee Critter Trail Triple Play 3 in One Habitat for Hamsters
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Critter Trail Triple Play offers three challenging environments for your pet
- Create a tower, arch, or tunnel habitat design to house your hamster or gerbil
- Narrow wire spacing and spring-loaded door locks ensure that your pet will remain safely and securely inside
- Habitat includes wheel, water bottle and food dish
- Actual size 17-1/4-inch long, 11-1/2-inch wide and 19-1/4-inch high
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Includes a round petting zone, Fun-nel Tubes, exercise wheel, food dish and water bottle
- CritterTrail Habitats are completely compatible with all CritterTrail accessories
- Bar Spacing: 1/4"
- For dwarf hamsters, hamsters, gerbils, mice or other small animals
CritterTrail Triple Play Habitat
The Triple Play Habitat can be designed into three different challenging environments for your pet to explore. Create them all; a tower, an arch or a tunnel design.
The CritterTrail Evolution
If you can imagine it, you can build it with CritterTrail fun-nels. Sold separately, the tubes are available in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes so you can create trails of fun-nels for your pet to enjoy, just like they would in the wild.
Did you Know?
- The Bubble Wave design features a comfort grip that is safe for your pet’s paws on all of the Kaytee CritterTrail Fun-nel tubes
CritterTrail is a connectable & expandable system designed to grow with your pet
We suggest you start with a habitat that has everything you need to make your pet feel right at home. Each of our CritterTrail Habitats include a food dish, water bottle, and exercise wheel. All CritterTrail habitats are expandable and designed to connect to other CritterTrail habitats and fun-nel tube accessories, creating an unlimited amount of living space for your pet hamster, gerbil, or mouse.
Start with the right habitat that will be comfortable for your pet.
See what other CritterTrail accessories are available to add-on to your habitat.
Imagine all the possibilities with our Kaytee CritterTrail product line that is connectable and customizable.
Remember you are in control of how much space you provide for your pet.
The CritterTrail line has been designed to allow you to create your own design.
Maybe an environment similar to how hamsters would live in the wild; with lots of tunnels and living areas.
Possibly connect two CritterTrail habitats together if your pet likes to burrow and add some extra hideouts like a Kaytee Igloo.
Remember to give your pet plenty of 'outside the cage time' to create a special bond with you.
Discover the CritterTrail Difference with Super Pet's new Triple Play Habitat. The habitat includes everything you need to creat 3 different challenging environments for your pet. Create a tower, arch, or tunnel design. The narrow wire and spring-loaded door locks ensure that your pet will remain safely and securely inside while your pet explores each of your different cage designs. Habitat includes wheel, water bottle and food dish. Ideal for Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice or other small animals.
This 3 in 1 cage comes with everything you need to create 3 different challenging environments for your pet. Choose between the arch, tunnel or tower designs. Introducing new layouts will challenge and mentally stimulate your pet, and help with muscle development. The Triple Play Habitat also comes with a food dish, water bottle and exercise wheel. Top and Front wire doors allow you to easily access your pet at any time. Ideal for mice, dwarf hamsters, hamsters and gerbils. Don't forget there is room to grow since the habitat can attach to other Critter Trail Habitats and accesories to create an expanded environment. If you dream it, you can build it!
- 6mm wire spacing provides security for even the smallest furry friends
- Improved detachable design makes assembly easier and cleaning a breeze!
- Enhanced door locks offer easy access and added security
|Image||Model||Dimensions||Food Dish||Wheel||Water Bottle||Other Accessories||Ideal For|
|CritterTrail Primary Habitat||100079891||16"L x 11.5"W x 10.25"H||Yes||Yes||Yes||Hanging Nest||Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice|
|CritterTrail Extreme Challenge Habitat||100079213||20"L x 11.5"L x 18"H||Yes||Yes||Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice|
|Habitat Defined Rat Habitat||100501966||25.25"L x 12.25"W x 28.25"H||Yes||Rats|
|CritterTrail 2-Level Habitat||100079217||20"L x 11.5"L x 16"H||Yes||Yes||Yes||Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice|
|CritterTrail One Habitat||100079210||20"L x 11.5"L x 11"H||Yes||Yes||Yes||Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Love this cage! I wanted one where there
would be enough open, easily accessible area, and this was it. It's also easy to clean, you can just take the top cage area off the base without fiddling with any of the tubing, which I found was an issue with Kaytee's other cages. The tubes are big enough for my Syrian (teddy bear) hamster, he goes up and down them all the time. And when I made the arch for him, with the dome in the middle, he packed up and brought all his stuffing upstairs, into the dome, and now sleeps there. He also uses the little bubbles on the sides as little shelves to squirrel away his favorite foods. So all in all I'm happy, and I'm fairly certain that he's happy as well.
1. Cool colors and design
2. Love the idea of a 5 way connection
3. Top of connection site opens for easy acess
4. Water bowl and small bowl included
5. Wire top allows for.Good ventilation
1. 5 way connection is awful. Tubing is loose and just falls out
2. What appears to be addition access holes on top are not
3. Received with top piece broke (Amazon replaced with no issues)
4. Tubing connects with plastic rings and is very difficult to disconnect for cleaning. Tubes crack easily
5. Replacement's ring are too loose. What the he k?