Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Kaytee Critter Trail Triple Play 3 in One Habitat ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 58% off the $75.30 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.84 shipping
+ $8.65 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kaytee Critter Trail Triple Play 3 in One Habitat for Hamsters
- Critter Trail Triple Play offers three challenging environments for your pet
- Create a tower, arch, or tunnel habitat design to house your hamster or gerbil
- Narrow wire spacing and spring-loaded door locks ensure that your pet will remain safely and securely inside
- Habitat includes wheel, water bottle and food dish
- Actual size 17-1/4-inch long, 11-1/2-inch wide and 19-1/4-inch high
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Discover the CritterTrail Difference with Super Pet's new Triple Play Habitat. The habitat includes everything you need to creat 3 different challenging environments for your pet. Create a tower, arch, or tunnel design. The narrow wire and spring-loaded door locks ensure that your pet will remain safely and securely inside while your pet explores each of your different cage designs. Habitat includes wheel, water bottle and food dish. Ideal for Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice or other small animals.
This 3 in 1 cage comes with everything you need to create 3 different challenging environments for your pet. Choose between the arch, tunnel or tower designs. Introducing new layouts will challenge and mentally stimulate your pet, and help with muscle development. The Triple Play Habitat also comes with a food dish, water bottle and exercise wheel. Top and Front wire doors allow you to easily access your pet at any time. Ideal for mice, dwarf hamsters, hamsters and gerbils. Don't forget there is room to grow since the habitat can attach to other Critter Trail Habitats and accesories to create an expanded environment. If you dream it, you can build it!
- 6mm wire spacing provides security for even the smallest furry friends
- Improved detachable design makes assembly easier and cleaning a breeze!
- Enhanced door locks offer easy access and added security
|Image||Model||Dimensions||Food Dish||Wheel||Water Bottle||Other Accessories||Ideal For|
|CritterTrail Primary Habitat||100079891||16"L x 11.5"W x 10.25"H||Yes||Yes||Yes||Hanging Nest||Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice|
|CritterTrail Extreme Challenge Habitat||100079213||20"L x 11.5"L x 18"H||Yes||Yes||Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice|
|Habitat Defined Rat Habitat||100501966||25.25"L x 12.25"W x 28.25"H||Yes||Rats|
|CritterTrail 2-Level Habitat||100079217||20"L x 11.5"L x 16"H||Yes||Yes||Yes||Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice|
|CritterTrail One Habitat||100079210||20"L x 11.5"L x 11"H||Yes||Yes||Yes||Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice|
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Compare to similar items
This item Kaytee Critter Trail Triple Play 3 in One Habitat for Hamsters
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11.5 x 17.25 x 19.25 in||19.75 x 10.5 x 22.25 in||10.5 x 16 x 10 in||4.75 x 9.5 x 17 in|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Cool colors and design
2. Love the idea of a 5 way connection
3. Top of connection site opens for easy acess
4. Water bowl and small bowl included
5. Wire top allows for.Good ventilation
1. 5 way connection is awful. Tubing is loose and just falls out
2. What appears to be addition access holes on top are not
3. Received with top piece broke (Amazon replaced with no issues)
4. Tubing connects with plastic rings and is very difficult to disconnect for cleaning. Tubes crack easily
5. Replacement's ring are too loose. What the he k?
1. It was easy to put together
2. Our hamster, although a bit larger, could easily maneuver around the cage.
3. She also really liked the crows nest & made that her bed.
4. It's a good sized cage & is easy to access your hamster, change water, etc.
There's only 2 down sides, but they're HUGE:
1. Our hamster was smart enough to open the front door of the cage, so we had to put a little carabiner on there to keep it shut.
2. She then figured out how to open the top of the crows nest, the "easy access door". After finding it open one morning & the hamster gone, we finally found her & put her back. Figuring that the door simply wasn't shut good, we put her back in & went to bed that night double-checking to make sure that the door was shut & sealed securely. The next morning she had popped it back open & was gone. That was 8 days ago & we're still searching for her.
We can put a carabiner on the front door & duct tape the top door shut, but it kind of defeats the purpose of buying a cage.