- Mixed, ,
- 11" high
- 19.25" wide
- 6mm wire spacing provides security for even the smallest furry friends
- Includes a food dish and water bottle
- Features a petting zone, exterior extreme wheel and front access door
- CritterTrail Habitats are completely compatible to all CritterTrail accessories
- For dwarf hamsters, hamsters, gerbils, mice or other small animals
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The newest extreme activity home for small pets. Features the exciting Xtreme wheel, a glow in the dark exercise wheel that spins in two directions. Xtreme spiral slide included offers fun playtime and an entrance to the Xtreme wheel. Spacious living for all hamsters, gerbils or mice. Size: 21.25in x 12.75in x 18in.
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 11.5 x 18 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B0002DJ4SO
- Item model number: 100079213
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 15, 2004
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My little Mid seems to love the slide the most. She ignores her igloo now and sleeps either in the little hub right where the slide ends and the ball begins, or at the base of the slide, half on, half off.
There's a part that can pop off on the left where you can add a tunnel. Don't pop it off UNLESS you have a tunnel to put there because it's a nascence. There's this little stopper you can use to hold your pet in the petting area at the top. While it may seem a nice place to put it, the stopper does NOT pop into place in the little whole. I had to put it there with tape so nothing would happen.
I recommend to any future buyers of this little habitat that you clean the wheel and track every 3 or so days, because it gets messy, as I stated earlier and, if your pet is like mine and fond of the slide, maybe dust that off a bit every few days.
However, the wheel comes apart very easily and is extremely easy to clean -- yes, maybe a small child would need help taking it apart, but that is the case for this entire cage, not just the wheel. It is relatively simple to take apart otherwise. Any parent who wants their child to be able to clean a cage completely on their own should look into buying a more simple, easy to assemble cage (like a one-piece clear cage).
Overall, this is a great, fun cage for hamsters and other small pets. It is worth buying just because it is so cute to watch the critter run up and down the slide!