Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Mixed, ,
- Made in USA and Imported
- 10.5" high
- 20" wide
- 6mm wire spacing provides security for even the smallest furry friends
- Includes a food dish, water bottle and exercise wheel
- Features a removable petting zone and front access door
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Offers spacious living for all hamsters, gerbils or mice. Comes complete with water bottle, food dish, exercise wheel and Fun-nels climbing tube. Size: 15.9 x 9.8 x 11in.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 20 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0002AS5NM
- Item model number: 100079210
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 20, 2004
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. the watterbottle is really a bit too low for Syrians, and it is unfortunate there is no way to adjust the height. Crittertrail makes other waterbottles that are better and compatible; you may wish to look into one.
2. Connecting the tubing to the cage is easy. DISconnecting it for cleaning is not, however. I broke a small peice on the plastic end that holds the tubes, and basically made the cage unusuable. I had to buy a $4.00 replacement from their website.
You may also experience issues with the door being loose as time goes on, as it is only force fit and has no latching mechanism; a potential escape hazard you will need to be watchful for.
Having said all that though, this is a fine addtion to a larger setup. Agian, this is ONLY acceptable as PART of a larger setup.
Many hamster owners are parents getting them for their kids without really understanding the requirements for keeping a hamster healthy and happy.
This is a fine cage, but only as a peice of a larger setup. It was easy to put together, has a nice no spill bottom, handy petting zone, and came with a decent wheel. It is totally unsuitable as a stand alone cage, however, particularly for dwarf hamsters. It would be fine for temporary storing, such as while moving or cleaning the rest of the setup , etc., but I cannot stress enough that it is not suitable alone as a hamster habitat. If you are looking for a cheap, spacious enough alternative, look for a large aquarium or find instructions on how to turn storage bins into suitable cages.
Similar cages are $70. and up at my local family pet store. I'm all about supporting small business, but the difference in price for these things is too great to justify purchasing anywhere else.
All in all, pleased with the purchase.
The water bottle and food dish are perfect for a small hamster. The wheel is the only thing I did not like, it was too large and had ripples in it; which made it near impossible for the hamster to run on. Other than that, a wonderful cage. And you can buy add on parts (tubes, etc.) at any pet store.
Most recent customer reviews
we had to super glue a critical piece back on to the lid where the top plastic and wire middle clip together.