Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.10. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.20 (40%)|
- Wood, ,
- Made in the USA or Imported
- 3.4" high
- 4" wide
- Safe wood chew toy satisfies your pets need to chew and gnaw
- All wood construction colored with safe natural vegetable dyes
- Encourages healthy playing and chewing
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Made from natural wood and safe vegetable food colours, making it a perfect chew toy for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Gerbils, Chinchillas, Pet Rats and other critters.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0002DJEYI
- Item model number: 100079457
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 20, 2004
- Average Customer Review:
4 X 4 X 3.5 Made From All Natural Wood And Safevegatable Food Colors. Contains A Real Almond Nut Inside.
Kaytee Nut Knot Knibbler Wooden Chew Toy
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My rabbit found this pretty interesting. She had it for two weeks and when I realized the following, it was thrown in the trash...
1) the amount of dye in this is tremendous, and actually stained my rabbits tongue (and while noted as "food safe", I still am shocked by how much dye is used and prefer NOT to give my precious Lilly something as such)
2) the use of an almond product is NOT safe for rabbits, and advised against even in small quantity
3) this product seriously splinters when chewed on - and that is a huge safety concern to me as it made SHARP splinters
4) the way the product splinters and cracks suggests that the wood (at least on my specific one) is VERY hard
Overall, that was enough reason for me to throw this away, as well as write a review noting the issues this toy seems to had, or at least my specific Nibbler had. The splintering in and of itself could cause serious injury, or even death...and for that reason I cannot even give this two stars.
As there are TONS of safe toys priced comparatively, I would not recommend this to anyone.
I'd get another one if it were easier to stuff a chunk of carrot or celery into the middle to make it more of a treat toy.