Kaytee My First Home Deluxe, 2X2 Multi-Level with Casters
- Easy to clean deep scatter-less base can be removed and replaced in a snap
- Provide your ferret or small pet with a safe, creative, multi-level environment in which to exercise and play
- Includes safety ramps, spiral slide, hammock, FerreTrail Fun-nel, and 3 comfort shelves
- Adjustable tab locks and chew proof latches ensure safety and security
- Colors vary, bar spacing: 1"
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Kaytee Multi-Level Habitat w/Removable Casters
My first home deluxe with multi-level living space. Ferrets just want to have fun, and our multi-floor activity home is the perfect place for frisky ferrets to frolic. Quality construction with chew proof coated wire and stain resistant plastic parts. EZ clean deep scatterless base can be removed and replaced easily. Easily assemble with snap together setup, no tools are required. The habitat features a deep plastic base, solid safety ramps, extreme spiral slide, crazy critter hammock, fluorescent FerreTrail fun-nel, and three Comfort Shelves. Plus, every home includes an EZ roll stand with deluxe caster wheels.
My first home deluxe with multi-level living space. Ferrets just want to have fun, and our multi-floor activity home is the perfect place for frisky ferrets to frolic. Quality construction with chew proof coated wire and stain resistant plastic parts. EZ clean deep scatterless base can be removed and replaced easily. E-z assembly with snap together setup and no tools are required. Features a deep plastic base, solid safety ramps, extreme spiral slide, crazy critter hammock, fluorescent FerreTrail fun-nel, and three Comfort Shelves. Plus, every home includes an EZ roll stand with deluxe caster wheels.
Installation manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 24 x 24 x 41.5 inches; 10 Pounds
- Item model number : 100079097
- Date First Available : August 18, 2004
- Manufacturer : Central Garden & Pet
- ASIN : B000CMHWZC
- Customer Reviews:
the swirly slide is loose on one side
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Small Animal Cage Habitat With Accessories
Midwest Deluxe Critter Nation
Prevue Hendryx Black Feisty Ferret Cage
YAHEETECH 37/52-inch Metal Ferret Chinchilla Cage Indoor Outdoor Small Animals Hutch with 2 Front Doors/3 Front Doors/Feeder/Wheels for Squirrel
|Item Dimensions||24.00 x 24.00 x 41.50 inches||48.60 x 26.60 x 20.60 inches||36.00 x 24.00 x 39.00 inches||31.00 x 20.00 x 54.00 inches||25.20 x 17.13 x 36.81 inches|
|Item Weight||10.00 lbs||18.70 lbs||59.00 lbs||50.00 lbs||24.43 lbs|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. cheaply made. I would change this to affordably made. I completely understand that I'm not spending $280 to $300 on a cage. I knew going in, I wasn't going to be receiving the ferret nation cage when purchasing. The wires are a bit thinner and me feel a bit wobbly while assembling, but once you attach everything to the base it is an absolutely sturdy enough cage for a small animal especially a ferret.
2. My rats can escape. Ok well the description says its for a ferret and that the bars are spaced at 1". Why bring down a rating of a good affordable product for lack of reading comprehension? Go get you some chicken wire and zip ties.
3. Hard to put together. But did you die tho?? This can be comparable to the annoyance of building a child's toy. Guess what? You only have to do it once. Moving on!
3 base is hard to clean. I bought this cage bc the one we received when adopting the ferret had bars everywhere, and a pull out pan. Well he's not litter trained. Try cleaning poop out of rusted bars. I cannot wait to wipe the base with pet safe wipes. It's also full of carefresh, so that should help sop up urine for easy spot cleaning. Thanks to "cheap bars" *sarcasm* I am able to lift it up onto a table and easily reach all the corners of the cage through the bottom door. It's lightweight!
4. no pull put base: i was looking for a deep base like this so my ferret could have another area to be interactive. I love that he's busy digging through clean carefresh thats deep enough for him to snorkel through. Its not always about you karen. Let your ferret live.
Now positive things im looking forward to: theres 3 easy acces doors so easy feeding as well. Its lightweight and movable. Nothing broke bc i was cautious while assembling. He's sleeping in the litter bc he loves it. Im happy he's enjoying it. I just need this so i don't t lose him while i'm at work or sleeping. Other than that the door is open and he's free roaming.
I get to spend $200 on something else. Im grateful for this! Get this cage!
The cage has 2 doors on the front and a large door on the top. Cleaning is easy since you can wipe down the shelves and take them out for a good cleaning if need be. We didn't put the wheels on the bottom because we have the cage sitting up on a large table. We also attached a 12" exercise wheel on the side of the cage and there is still plenty of room! Seems like a nice, sturdy cage and shelves. We are very happy with this purchase and so is Splinter!
Top reviews from other countries
Overall, 4/5 stars.The cage is definitely much larger than I expected, and I couldn't be happier about that!
It is sturdy enough for rats and other small critters but seems a bit flimsy for ferrets or rabbits... guinea pigs maybe?
The color is vibrant and fun.
Only hiccough so far on Day 2 of 6week old rats is bar spacing... they can easily slip through. I bought a black plastic mesh and wrapped it twice but one of my critters still managed. Getting the metal mesh/wire today like I should have yesterday lol .... Ive ready it can be taken off down the road when they are bit bigger. We will see.