- Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0002DJEYI
- Item model number: 100079457
- Average Customer Review: 783 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,544 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Interpet Limited Superpet Nut Knot Knibbler Wooden Toy
|Price:||$4.79 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$3.20 (40%)|
- Safe wood chew toy satisfies your pets need to chew and gnaw
- All wood construction colored with safe natural vegetable dyes
- Encourages healthy playing and chewing
- 4" long, 4" wide, 3.25" high
- For rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, pet rats, or other small animals
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Kaytee Medium Nut Knot Nibbler is a colorful play toy for small animals that is safe to chew. Your pet will have hours of fun chewing and gnawing to get to the nut treat that is trapped in the center. 100-Percent natural wood has safe vegetable dye coloring.
Size: 4-Inch long, 4-inch wide, 3-1/4-inch high | Color: Green
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsSuper Pet Small Animal Nut Knot Nibbler Chew Toy is a unique toy made to stimulate small animals with a unique play experience. This marvel of modern engineering features a series of otherwise normal wooden poles fastened together into a unique ball shape. This shape encases a smaller wooden ball that rattles around to create noise and further stimulate play. The Super Pet Small Animal Nut Knot Nibbler Chew Toy is ideal for small animals like guinea pigs, hamsters, chinchillas, or dwarf rabbits. The consistency of this toy helps encourage healthy chewing habits in these animals, which can promote dental health. Your pet will love this fun chew toy, so order now!
Compare to similar items
This item Kaytee Nut Knot Nibbler, Medium
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||One Way Pet||Amazon.com||Niteangel Pet||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 4 x 3.4 in||4 x 4 x 4 in||1 x 3 x 2 in||2.99 x 7.91 x 2.72 in||2 x 2.75 x 10 in||2.12 x 6.5 x 1.25 in|
Top customer reviews
My rabbit found this pretty interesting. She had it for two weeks and when I realized the following, it was thrown in the trash...
1) the amount of dye in this is tremendous, and actually stained my rabbits tongue (and while noted as "food safe", I still am shocked by how much dye is used and prefer NOT to give my precious Lilly something as such)
2) the use of an almond product is NOT safe for rabbits, and advised against even in small quantity
3) this product seriously splinters when chewed on - and that is a huge safety concern to me as it made SHARP splinters
4) the way the product splinters and cracks suggests that the wood (at least on my specific one) is VERY hard
Overall, that was enough reason for me to throw this away, as well as write a review noting the issues this toy seems to had, or at least my specific Nibbler had. The splintering in and of itself could cause serious injury, or even death...and for that reason I cannot even give this two stars.
As there are TONS of safe toys priced comparatively, I would not recommend this to anyone.
Update: I bought a couple more and they must have done something different in the manufacturing. My bunny cannot pull the thin rods out like the last one, I can't even pull them out! She was frustrated at first but now that she realizes it won't come apart she throws it around and chases it. She doesn't chew on it much but every once in a while I see her trying to pull the thin rods out still.