Kaytee Small Animal Nut Knot Nibbler Chew Toy
|Price:||$5.40 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Made of all natural wood and contains almond nut
- Encourages healthy playing and chewing
- For rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, chinchillas, pet rats, or other small animals
- 4-Inch long, 4-inch wide, 3-1/4-inch high
- It's a ball of fun for small animals
- Kaytee, formerly Super Pet
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Kaytee Small Animal Nut Knot Nibbler Chew Toy
SuperPet Apple Orchard Sticks (10 Pieces) B001CCXMP0
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||One Way Pet|
|Size||4-Inch long, 4-inch wide, 3-1/4-inch high||All||Large||10-Count|
|Dimensions||3.4 inches x 4 inches||6.5 inches x 6 inches||9 inches x 5.25 inches||6.5 inches x 1 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.05 pounds||0.25 pounds||0.1 pounds||0.15 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
My rabbit found this pretty interesting. She had it for two weeks and when I realized the following, it was thrown in the trash...
1) the amount of dye in this is tremendous, and actually stained my rabbits tongue (and while noted as "food safe", I still am shocked by how much dye is used and prefer NOT to give my precious Lilly something as such)
2) the use of an almond product is NOT safe for rabbits, and advised against even in small quantity
3) this product seriously splinters when chewed on - and that is a huge safety concern to me as it made SHARP splinters
4) the way the product splinters and cracks suggests that the wood (at least on my specific one) is VERY hard
Overall, that was enough reason for me to throw this away, as well as write a review noting the issues this toy seems to had, or at least my specific Nibbler had. The splintering in and of itself could cause serious injury, or even death...and for that reason I cannot even give this two stars.
As there are TONS of safe toys priced comparatively, I would not recommend this to anyone.
The only thing with this toy is that once they've bitten through enough of it, the smaller pieces tend to get lost and they don't get a chance to chew them before the cage is cleaned. Still, it's fun to watch the little guys inspect this toy and nibble on it together.
Its inexpensive and good quality so Id recommend to try it out for a rabbit or small animal ... Fast shipping too
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The wooden inserts started falling out on day 1. Which basically meant the whole thing was falling apart.Published 20 hours ago by Amod P.
Chinchillas love this and haven't destroyed it yet thankfully. Seems to bring them zen and harmony when they do chomp down on it. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Devon
This is a long lasting and fun toy. Usually my Chinchilla chews through his toys right away, but he has been playing with this for a awhile and its still whole. Read morePublished 9 days ago by dizzy
Our 2 guinea pigs have had this product for 2 weeks now, and have almost completely ignored it. Maybe the problem is the wooden ball. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Cliff
My kathy love it and her kids too. She sticks with it since I put it in her cage. This chew has a wonderful colors and attractive. They won't get bored in the cage. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Anh Vu
Though my husky pup is very cute, it's got teeth so harp they're like big needles and he always love to chew on my feet. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Lynne Randolph