Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 103 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 114 reviews
on November 25, 2015
This product arrived on a Sunday, before the expected arrival date. I also like how with this litter, a little goes along way. So, this 25 pound bag will last awhile, which makes me happy. Compared to going to the pet store every couple weeks having to get paper litter. I use this with my Rabbits and Guinea Pigs litter boxes and it helps dramatically with the strong urine and Guinea Pigs poop smells. Definitely not switching products again.
on April 7, 2014
First off, let me suggest purchasing this item separately from anything else you may buy! They had shipped this 25lb bag with a litter box I also bought and it crushed it...

With that said, this is definitely a good buy! The wood pellets absorbs the urine pretty well and helps with odor control. For the price, you get a pretty big bag, but the best part is that you really need just the smallest amount. The pellets break down and expand into sawdust. The only thing I recommend is not to wait long periods between emptying the litter, as it's easier to dump in the trash when it's not totally soaked.

Also, it seemed to have helped with the initial litter training for my rabbits. I suggest at least giving this a try!
on August 19, 2016
This product is great for your small animals litter box! I just place a layer of these wood pellets on the bottom of the box and then put wood shavings on top. When I dump the litter box all of the contents came out easily! The wood pellets had absorbed the pee and turned into dust. It made it so easy to clean! When I only had wood shavings the pee would get glued to the bottom and I dreaded changing it. But now I'm pleasantly surprised how much easier it made changing their litter box! The pee smell also has decreased!
on July 23, 2017
My rabbit refuses to use these pellets. I switched back to the ones i bought at my local farm supply store used to wood stoves & she used these.
I just finished these pellets that she DOES use (about 4 mos.) and ran out----cleaned her litter box & went back to these Kaytee wood pellets & she REFUSED to use these in her litterbox again!!!!
Not sure why, but i will no longer buy these---mu rabbit knows the difference & refuses them!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2016
I've never written a review on here before but I figured I should. I have a large bunny and I do not know the breed as I did not get it from a pet store or breeder. He drinks so much water therefor he goes to the bathroom many times a day. I used to have to clean him every day and now I clean him twice a week. The only thing I'm not a huge fan about it how the pellets dissolve once they start absorbing. I'm not complaining though because it does get the job done and you can barely smell anything. Love this stuff, already ordered my second bag and will be purchasing more!!
on May 7, 2017
I got this for my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel's litterbox. These pellets do a good job of absorbing odor, but they turn into sawdust when they encounter moisture, and it gets EVERYWHERE. I have to vacuum all over my apartment every day because it spreads all over the place.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2017
works great on keeping down the rabbit urine odor
on June 16, 2014
I was looking for an alternative to using Carefresh bedding. I had heard great things about Petco's Small Animal Paper Pellet Litter so I looked for a similar version on Amazon. This pellet litter is very big in size and heavy. My bunny didn't like it at all and stayed in one spot. So, I used it with my guinea pigs. It does a better job in controlling odor than Carefresh but more difficult to clean up. Because of it's coloring, it also makes the poop more obvious. I'll stick with Carefresh.
on April 19, 2017
They expand a lot when wet. Don't need to use a lot of these in the litter box.
on July 21, 2017
With the summer heat, I was struggling to keep a clean bunny litter box. We have a set of bonded sisters and I was changing their box twice a day (newspaper and hay). Now I use these wood pellets and I can go three days without any smells what so ever!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.