|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.96 - $100.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 1.75" from arch
- Classic low-top sneaker featuring four-eyelet lace-up closure and wraparound midsole
- Multiple widths available: Narrow=2A/N, Medium=B/M, Wide=CD/W, X-Wide=E/XW
- Graphite comes with either yellow/white or white laces
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Keds® Champion 2K Oxford canvas casual shoes for women feature a breathable canvas upper with contrast-stitch details, a soft cotton-terry lining, and bound sockliner. Additional features include a rubber calendar outsole and a blown-rubber midsole.
A true American original, the Champion sneaker from Keds has been updated with a soft fabric lining, a more secure heel, a roomier toe, and improved arch support. This classic sneaker is a wardrobe staple that pairs perfectly with casual wear.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000EQ6BC6
- Item model number: Champion Canvas
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 6, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I will include photos of my old keds compared with the new ones. My old keds were a size 6.5W. My foot size is actually a size 6 XW so first I ordered those. The length was the same length as my old 6.5!! And the width was even thinner. So I ordered up, another size 6.5 and this time XW.
If you look at my photos obviously my old shoes are more worn and therefore more stretched out. Additionally, they're also looser in the laces. But even with these new ones looking at the soles it's clear to see they are slightly narrower and also a good couple centimetres longer.
Why do good brands have to change their design? The arch support is also less. In my old keds there was more padding in the arch.
I'm pretty disappointed because now I will definitely have to buy arch inserts if I want to wear these because I have plantar faciitis. I don't understand also why a size 6XW is narrower than a size 6.5 W. Going by a typical width size chart, (healthyfeetstore is the source) a size 6 XW should be 4 1/16" wide whereas a size 6.5 W should be 3 3/4" wide but the size 6XW was significantly more narrower by a substantial amount, a few centimetres, than my old 6.5 W.
These shoes have certainly changed; with less arch support, narrower sizing, and a longer length. I don't know how I feel continuing to buy them after this and I may have to find a new shoe that still carries W sizes.
(The worn out looking shoe in my photos is my old 6.5 W and the newer one is the 6.5 XW.)
The side is separating from the sole. I've never put them in the washing machine or anything, and I wouldn't say they take a ton of abuse (I'm a stay at home mom, and don't wear my shoes in the house, so it's not like I'm on my feet all day every day in these shoes).
I plan on contacting Keds to see if they offer any sort of warranty. Maybe I received a lemon pair or something, because I've only ever heard good things about Keds. These are my first pair, so I'm not terribly impressed.
If Keds offers a warranty and replacement I'll update my review to reflect that.