|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$25.96 - $100.19 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Low-top sneaker featuring canvas upper with logo patch at tongue
- Lace-up closure
- Wraparound midsole with textured toe bumper
Customers who bought this item also bought
The original CHAMPION canvas sneaker. A clean, cool, classic style. Make this comfortable KEDS canvas sneaker an undisputable wardrobe essential.
This classic tennis shoe from Keds will keep you walking like a Champion, on and off the court. Its lightweight canvas upper, flexible treaded outsole, and removable cushioned footbed offer comfort, support, and stability, so you can move confidently through your day.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0010T4W0Y
- Item model number: Champion Oxford Cvo
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Two concerns: 1) The heel of the sole showed wear almost immediately, more than I'm used to in a sneaker. It doesn't seem to be wearing out remarkably quickly, but I was a little alarmed at first. 2) The fabric has already shown discoloration (fading) where it creases when I walk. It's a very soft canvas, which makes the shoes incredibly comfortable, but I'm concerned with its ability to take wear long-term.
At ~$45, neither of these concerns are enough to really bother me. If they prove durable at all, I will be happy to replace them with another pair when they wear out.
Anyway, I'd suggest ordering at 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 a half size larger than you normally get.
Most people would be a lot better off if they would just wear simple flat shoes like these without artificial arch support. I started wearing these about 5 days a week and my daily foot cramps are gone and my periodic plantar fasciitis has not returned.
As an added bonus, these stay good looking as I think the canvas is treated with something that repels water, etc. It makes them a bit warm at times, but it really seems to extend the time that they look good.